• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HondaBoy

advice on xenon bulbs for my ep3

hi guys im looking to upgrade my lights on my ctr ep3 its pre facelift i want xenon or led nice bright lights i dont want to be pulled by the police, because they think my lights are slightly blue, iv had an issue before :( budget £50 ish should i go for 6000k or 8000k? if someone has...
  2. HondaBoy

EP3 tank temperature meter below middle, is it normal?

hi there buddy i know what you mean i use to have a 1.8 golf gti , and the temp senor is always 90' dead on middle of the gauge my ep3's temp gauge sits just below middle to, im pretty sure my car is 100% fine so i wouldn't say theirs a problem with your car hope that helps you out matey :)...
  3. HondaBoy

grounding kit ??? help please

hi guys can anyone tell me a bit about grounding kits i have an ep3 01-03 they look pretty funky in the engine bay :D where can i get one havent seen any for sale:( reckon it would be easy to make one , iv got all the crimping tools and connectors no cable *** not sure what id need exactly...
  4. HondaBoy

grounding kit ???

ok mate thanks for pointing me in the right direction
  5. HondaBoy

grounding kit ???

hi guys can anyone tell me a bit about grounding kits i have an ep3 01-03 they look pretty funky in the engine bay :D where can i get one havent seen any for sale:( reckon it would be easy to make one , iv got all the crimping tools and connectors no cable *** not sure what id need exactly...
  6. HondaBoy

k100 ecu question

hi just a quick question :) how much is a k100 ecu worth on average???, i considering buying a second hand one all ready tuned up with map readings around 244.9bhp:cool: i know this power can only be achieved with the correct mods.. he has given me a list of what modifications his ep3 was...
  7. HondaBoy

My satin silver facelift ep3

thanks for the info mate, but if they do mess you about on ebay you can get them back threw the resolution center works almost everytime you get a problem
  8. HondaBoy

problem MOT advisory??

maybe, i use to have a golf mk4 that had the same symptoms as you are describing it wasn't wheel bearing, cause i replaced that first, the noise still didn't go, so i replaced my wishbones both sides and the noise stopped handling was improved car felt almost new again lol later i had a...
  9. HondaBoy

yer just looked thanks for the heads up £26.49 they want sound quite cheap really you think??
  10. HondaBoy

problem MOT advisory??

hi just an idea why not upgrade to poly bushes cost a little bit more than £12 *** :( their more resillient than rubber, resulting in a firmer ride and sharper handling also last so much longer than standard rubber
  11. HondaBoy

Tuning my car any suggestions?

I have a japspeed manifold on my ctr nothing wrong with it at all... won it on an auction on ebay £98 new as well basicly had 50% off haha its like anything in life you get what you pay for
  12. HondaBoy

i was thinking the same thing, does anyone know how much the heko wind deflectors cost ?
Back