• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

FK2 FK2 general discussion

don't know what is going on with the quotes sorry
  2. B

pretty much yeah I sorry mate but wouldn't you? i was just putting it out what i have heard(to be fair has more substsance than all the speculation) and I get told I was working in a Chinese sweat shop!
  3. B

I didn't say we where making the type r parts yet. we have the moulds ready
  4. B

true enough I have now it is poor. im on my phone. still no need for your original comment
  5. B

read it again you will understand. just like you have looked at so many pictures of cars you actually think you got one. I think rumours coming out of where the car is made have more foundation than all the speculation. d
  6. B

no mate we make the whole dash and every bit of plastic rumour is its a diesel, iv seen the moulds for the interior, only difference between the hanging standard space mobile is lights going around the centre console, seems like they cutting major corners! If you are going to try be funny id...
  7. B

it's going to be a diesel! I make all the interior
  8. B

Centre Console EP3

wicked!! love it can you buy like this?
  9. B

Cosmic caliper colour?

i have a cosmic type r, iv got red and am well happy stand out and go with the badges on the skirts. im planning to get the type r decals they only ten quid then heat proof laquer on top. ill take a picture and show you
  10. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

** probably get the sports cat fitted then as the manifold is a bit close to the anti roll bar so I suppose I could have it directed slightly different. Cheers for info
  11. B

DC Sports Manifold

its ok mate I haven't got warranty, I swapped it for my standard gear. Cheers for the info
  12. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

so a piper sports cat will bolt straight to my dc sports manifold and spoon cat back? just want to be 100% also what sort of gains isit compared to de cat?
  13. B

Hondata reflash

very interested in this, are they any good if you got a manifold and cat back?
  14. B

DC Sports Manifold

any you would recommend? im not really clued up on this sort of stuff :-( .
  15. B

DC Sports Manifold

I see, nice one. Would you recommend getting a torque damper aswel?
  16. B

DC Sports Manifold

hey guys any chance you could enlighten me as to why you should upgrade the mounts? got me worried I just fitted a dc sports mani
  17. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

I already have a dc sports manifold with de cat, it's very loud so im going to try quite it down by having a sports cat welded on. Can u get the piper sports cat on its own? iv seen tegiwa one for a dc5 for cheap but don't know if it will work
  18. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

can anyone recommend what sports cat to buy?
  19. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

800 I think fitted. only two places in the country that do it as well. bloody nightmare
  20. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

a haven't seen anything on here to suggest you can. Think the only way is to get a hondata chip put in the ecu so you can map that, k-pro it is, you can control the v-tec aswel. going to take me a while to get ir done myself
  21. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

it will to get the full bhp improvement. but the car I got them off was set up the same as mine with a printout of 220. think ** get an inlet manifold, tegiwa filter (cant afford gruppe m) and sports cat put on then map it, that's me done on to the look then. But like I said its loud mate
  22. B

EP3 exhaust nightmare!

iv just put a dc sports manifold and spoon n1 cat back on and it's loud! not to my taste im already looking to swap the back box and put a sprts cat on. I would try and stay away from spoon if you don't want loud and raspy. although I think it might be the de cat making mine rasp more
  23. B

02 on to 04

cheers mate. do you know if a dc sports manifold has got a sports cat or de cat?
  24. B

02 on to 04

hey guys, can anyone please tell me if im right in thinking I can put a manifold and cat back from an 02 type r on to an 04 face lift? planning on doing Friday just want to avoid a major c@#k up! :confused:
  25. B

De-cat questions.

wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this too! #!
  26. B

best race headers??

great I'll be getting myself one with my exhaust. cheers lads
  27. B

best race headers??

I'll have to get myself one with my exhaust then.cheers lads
  28. B

best race headers??

is the cat joined to the manifold on the standard manifold? or isit just bolt on.I've seen decat pipes going for very cheap
  29. B

Clueless newbie looking for a bit of advice

think you just got off to a bad start mate. there are a lot of helpful enthusiasts on here. good luck with the car anyway
  30. B

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

cheers for the advise mate was just using it as an example
  31. B

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

I see, mate had a 3 inch bore cat back with oval back box put on his astra mk3 turbo. looks very well built. I don't like the idea of paying the prices of the top brands so if that's the only reason think I'll just take the chance, unless I hear of any other reason. got a week or two until I...
  32. B

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

can anyone tell me isit ok to get a custom exhaust, say long life for example. would I get the same gains as say a spoon or supersprint full through? I have been quoted 280 cat back, stainless steel with silenced b pipe. I'm struggling to think why it could be worse, grateful for any help guys
  33. B

supersprint unsilenced b pipe vs spoon b pipe

cheers for the link mate, very helpful. can u let me know the difference once u have fitted it. cheers
  34. B

will do cheers mate
  35. B

to be honest I've been quoted 280 by a company in Newport they put one on my mate's astra turbo and it looks like it's very well built. do you reckon it's best to stick with the brands mentioned? still new to this
  36. B

hey guys was just wondering, does a resonated b pipe restrict the exhaust? is that y the un resonated are popular? I'm very keen on keeping mine quiet, don't mind it going deeper thought.
  37. B

Scorpion Non Resonated Cat Back

hey guys, pretty sure you can get a reflash from tdi north
Back