• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Foistaz

Snetterton this summer anyone?

Am taking the type r on at least one track day this year, wondered if anyone would bring their cars along? I'll be there with a lotus exige and a vx220 as well so get a garage etc. They've got a list of days here...
  2. Foistaz

Occasional knock and a 1k-1,500rpm judder, both left hand side

EDIT: NOT heatshield. Youtube shows a totally different noise for that + I had one loose over the exhaust few months ago and v. different noise. My noise is more of a murmer than a rattle. I know there are a lot of posts about judders but this is at lower revs than the ones that I found and I'm...
  3. Foistaz

Low battery setting car alarm off?

Car alarm kept going off the other day whilst at work. Thought I'd fixed it when I removed the bonnet sensor and that had worked until today at work when it suddenly started going off again. I parked it up at 8.59am and then no alarm sounds until about 3pm and then it started going off every...
  4. Foistaz

Removing calipers - how to block brake lines?

I will soon be painting my calipers black (got DS2500's). They are currently a rusty orange and so need a really good clean. They need such a good clean that I can't just clean them whilst on the car as some people on here have already done. I'm all good with it as Ive changed the discs a few...
  5. Foistaz

Newbie with an FN2 shaped house deposit (Suffolk)

Hi all, I graduated last year and started real, albeit poorly paid, work and decided that a car was more important than a mortgage so I got an FN2. Currently living in Bury St Edmunds. Was averagely cared for before me but I have spent my free time over the last few months bringing it back...
Back