• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

nice,have you got a problem with your brakes?the front disc looks scored
  2. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

nice,is it me or does your car look high off the ground? my mods are jackson racing supercharger skunk 2 cams weapon r header toda catback kpro
  3. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

very nice wheels.i put mine on a dyno over the weekend made 283bhp.very happy.and sounds epic with toda exhaust
  4. V

My new euro r.

cool...we should try and meet up when you get it...im in devon.i have pm you
  5. V

My new euro r.

do you live in devon
  6. V

My new euro r.

mine was areadly in the uk..i love mine ..but far from standard.its supercharged 300bhp,spoon calipers,j's racing exhaust .etc.etc did you get yours from torque gt?
  7. V

My new euro r.

hi did you get your euro R? ive just bought one to
  8. V

04 Accord Euro R (CL7)

this is very nice..i have just bought the icetronix cl7 euro R..im selling off the front dc5 brembo's if your interested as i have up graded to spoon calipers i will try and start a topic on the car when i get chance.she has needed some tlc.but running great now have you had any problems...
  9. V

CH1 Advice on CL7 Euro R before I buy!

i see the euro r from torque gt is now sold.did you buy it?
  10. V

CH1 Advice on CL7 Euro R before I buy!

things to look out for 1 aircon failing. 2 will need a new clutch at round 85k miles cost £500 ish
  11. V

CH1 Euro R CL7 2005 brakes

hello if your car is an accord cl7 euro r jdm import.you will have the same brakes as a uk accord type s cl9.and us tsx They are the same car.just the cl7 euro r has k20 engine,lsd,recaro seats,everything else is the same as uk cl9 look on ebay at accord cl9 brakes,you will find a massive...
  12. V

FN2 fn2 general and tuning questions

Whats the difference between fn2 gt and non gt,as a non gt has come up forsale near me,seem fairly cheap
  13. V

Yes £8k to buy the car.then i can spend money on mods,but £8k isnt enough to buy a cw now,but might be in 6 months.
  14. V

The aerokit has 2 air ducts can one of them be used to feed cold air to a mugen intake.so i can still keep the fog lights?I cant seem to make my mind up.if i buy an fn2 now, my budget will mean it will be 2007 plate so could have the gearbox,rust issue's.or i wait 6 months until may.hopefully...
  15. V

Sorry i ment vtec coming in at 5400 rpm with WOT and not 3800 rpm ish Also will my imbolizer will stop working with flashpro? That aerokit looks great,a must i think.
  16. V

Loxy what catback exhaust would you recommend?needs to be no lourder than oem for normal driving,and loud when on vtec.but no louder than spoon. I would like it to sound like the mugen civic,but mugen parts are to expensive for me. Does anyone make a mugen replica bodykit? Is it possible to get...
  17. V

Do you know of any links on diy fitting of the tegiwa intake?
  18. V

Wow thanks for that.do the shims control toe aswell?
  19. V

Loxy where do the rear shims go? Pictures or a link to diy thead would be good if you know of any
  20. V

All good :)
  21. V

Sorry i ment shims on the fn2 not fd2
  22. V

Can i use tdi drop in cams with stock valve spring?any idea what bhp would be with just intake,full exhaust,fd2 TB and inlet manifold,mapped. How many rear camber shims does the fd2 need on average
  23. V

I have got ap racing 2 piece disc from my dc5,any chance they will fit the fn2.they are amazing.i would to reuse them Spoon is good stuff i had full spoon exhaust system on my dc5 was very loud but sounded great on vtec
  24. V

I thought honda red paint was prone to fading. Ive just had a quick look at your build thead amazing stuff.i think power wise i will use the flashpro first then add intake and full exhaust system.then wait until i get the inlet manifold and fd2 TB,then mapped,problem is i dont know of any honda...
  25. V

What about red paintwork fading? Could i see around 240 bhp with those parts you listed apart from the fd2 oil pump conversion? How much are driven scoops Thanks for your reply
  26. V

Hello im looking to buy an fn2 over xmas time,i have a few questions i need answers to.Does honda red paint fade badly? For the best handling setup on rubbish north devon roads,should i buy bilstein coilovers or eibach spring with oem shocks.i had eibach springs and FRSU on my dc5 and found the...
Back