• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

need guru (Loxy) advice

Hey Loxy! I'm not sure I had a sucsesfull try send you privatel message, so I had to post this topic here. After a lot of thinking I've decided to install forced induction kit with C30-94 Rotrex, it's TTS Supersport kit. Before that we've fully rebuit engine (new pistons, rods etc) to make it...
  2. A

FN2 first stage upgrades. First feelings and first questions

Hey guys! It has been a while since I've done the following upgrades and now I can share my opinion on the result. -LSD -BC stage 2 cams -RRC intake -HKS Premium sucktion kit (partly installed as pipe didn't fit with RRC) -TODA manifold -Invidia g200 cat back -600cc injections After mapping...
  3. A

Brian Crower stage2 on stock pistons

Hey mates, Already got all parts for my upgrade, but have a real big doubt. My tuner says its ok, but another one doesn't even want to do a thing with my car after the mod. The biggest issue is installing Brian Crower camshafts stage 2 on my stock engine. I have no stroker kit and I'm...
  4. A

exhaust manifold TODA vs HyTech vs others

mates, need qualified advice. going to make good stage 1 for my fn2 with following performance mods: 1. HKS Premium suction kit 2. RCC intake manifold 3. Brian Crower camshafts BC0042-2 4. Brian Crower spring/retainer kit 5. Hondata FlashPro 6. Invidia catback the mod on which i can't...
  5. A

invidia g200 "by mistake"

hi guys! today I was very excited coming to express service warehouse. I was waiting for brand new Toda exhaust for my fn2 from japan and finally it has arrived. but when mover brought the box from the warehouse, I realized that it is not what I was expecting for so long. it was invidia g200...
  6. A

HKS+TODA +HONDATA flashpro

Hi everybody! After 4 months of searching my HKS racing sucktion kit, TODA catback & HONDATA flash pro are on their way. All items are brand new and I can't wait till all items will be installed and ECU will be remapped:) My question is - do you think it is worth to remap the system for...
  7. A

Less noisy exhaust

Hi there! I'm Andrey and I would like to say HI everyone from far away Russia! We also like the VTEC legend and the spirit of red H. I personally drive FN2 for 1,5 years and was never thinking I would like to tune my stock car somehow. But after serfing through the web I've decided to make the...
Back