• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

3rd Gear Issues

I am currently looking at a EK civic with a d series engine, the car is great apart from one issue. it crunches into 3rd gear only. It's a manual car and I did a quick Google search online and it seems to be a common issue. Apparently it's either the gearbox oil or the synchro needs...
  2. A

Honda #4 - FN2 GT (Nav/HFT)

I actually found the EP3's to sound nicer than FN2 due to less sound deadening... Has the FN2 been modified??
  3. A

EP3 Just won this on ebay..

seems like you got a bargain!
  4. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

are there even any other colours??
  5. A

Mixing and Matching Ohms

I am no newbie to installing subs into cars and normally I am happy with the output of aftermarket headunits for the door speakers, but this time I thought I would delve into amping them to see what all the fuss is about! (Without going too crazy, more of a budget mid range build) Just to give...
  6. A

Double din set up (Post pictures)

Google images brings up quite a few! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ep3+double+din (sorry couldn't resist myself! :lol:)
  7. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

thanks guys :) took around 1.5 hrs per headlight but it was worth it! might take less time if you aren't such a perfectionist! :lol: It was pretty easy to do but to answer your question EP3DK it will not restore the inside of your headlight and its basically a kit to allow you to sand back and...
  8. A

Finally got round to installing some ICE equipment

I know this is a old post but can you send me the part numbers too? :)
  9. A

Air Con Pipe and Front Strut Brace

can you just leave it over the brace or is it not advisable? also what torque damper did you get? :)
  10. A

could you have just fitted it under the air con pipe? or did you put it through the brace?
  11. A

Going over the brace seems to put less pressure on the pipe as well as not pushing the pipe onto the rocker cover.
  12. A

Been looking at getting myself a Js Racing Brace or Tegiwa, can't really see a difference between two if I am honest! Also debating a Engine Torque Damper but they aren't cheap... Looking around the net, the air con pipe can be set up in two ways, which is better? Over: Between:
  13. A

2.25" vs 2.5" Unsilenced B Pipe

if they are both around the same price which would you advise I go for? I have been reading a few posts in different forums and some say a 2.5" will make you lose back pressure which can effect torque levels at the lower rev ranges?
  14. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

thanks :) I didnt expect it to turn out as good as it did! actually bought these alloys 6 months before I even got the car! haha anyways finally got some spare time so here is a small update of a few things I tided up on the car: - New Battery Tie Before: After: - New Mats (really smartens...
  15. A

Will I see the benefits of a 2.5" over a 2.25" if I don't get it remapped? as I dont plan to... The only thing that I don't want is a drone.
  16. A

Just installed my Tegiwa intake on my EP3 and it sounds amazing, my b pipe needs replacing as one of the brackets have snapped. As I am replacing it anyways I thought I might as well get myself a unsilenced one to release some more power seeing as that is where the main restriction is! Called...
  17. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

Just a quick update of my new Enkei SC37 alloys :) Before: After: Over the moon with them, think they suit the car pretty well! Haven't seen another civic with them yet either which is a bonus :)
  18. A

Cool's Cosmic Premier

So abit of background of my cars, my first taste of VTEC was my old GT FN2 which I sold in fear of the imminent depreciation with the new Type R coming this year! Really was a great car too... apart from the rattles! Next came my Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Black Edition, which as a car was great! Great...
  19. A

Unsilenced centre pipe or backbox?

I didnt realise that, you cant really tell from their demo photos online! Any idea what size gasket I will need then? The price of the sportex seems to have gone up since it used to be around £65 according to previous posts... So debating whether to just get a custom stainless steel one done...
  20. A

Been looking at non-genuine gaskets from tegiwa but not sure what size to get when replacing the stock system with just a sportex 2.5" unsilenced B-Pipe I am assuming the 2.5" gasket but I might be wrong? Because if the stock centre pipe is not 2.5" wouldnt that make the genuine gasket...
  21. A

90212-SA5-003 - Self locking 10mm bolt 18230-SV4-000 - Exhaust spring 18231-SR3-A22 - Flexi joint bolt 18393-SH3-S00 - gasket pre-chamber 18229-S6D-T91 – gasket
  22. A

Engine mount insert choices / kits for ep3

so either do them all or none at all?
  23. A

Engine mount insert choices / kits for ep3

What is the bare minimum you can do? Want to improve it a little but don't want to make it more uncomfortable or anything, heard just doing the rear engine mounts is okay?
  24. A

EP3 TYPE-R SUSPENSION RECOMMENDATIONS. PLEASE

sorry to revive such an old thread but this looks exactly like how I would like mine! Can you confirm the part number for the springs you used? The only part number I can find under the name of Eibach Pro Springs is: E10-40-001-01-22 which is advertised as a drop of 30mm which is just the same...
  25. A

2005 cosmic grey EP3

nice looking motor! how is the steering wheel holding up? How did you get your double din to sit so flush by the way? can only see these sort of kits online and they dont appear to be as good as yours...
Back