• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 TYPE-R SUSPENSION RECOMMENDATIONS. PLEASE

sorry to revive such an old thread but this looks exactly like how I would like mine! Can you confirm the part number for the springs you used? The only part number I can find under the name of Eibach Pro Springs is: E10-40-001-01-22 which is advertised as a drop of 30mm which is just the same as the ABP springs from what I have read...

I was there today and speaking to Tom they are trying to respond to emails and on here but they are just really busy. I usually find If you call either around lunch time or after 5 you can get through.

There is still quite a difference compared to the standard springs IMO. Here is mine..

412742e5.jpg

By the sounds of it you are pretty set in having a larger drop which the ABP's give. If you are used to coilovers I cannot see any reason why not to go with them?

Back