• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

Havnt seen about *** clean car mate :)
  2. M

dc5 lsd in ep3?

has anyone fitted a dc5 lsd to a ep3 box before?
  3. M

Evo 8 Centre Caps

Thanks lad I'm getting the guy who is painting them to fill them for me :)
  4. M

Evo 8 Centre Caps

i wanna remove the emblem and just wondering what people have done and what size of stickers they used?
  5. M

wheel fitment??

This possibly could have been covered before does anyone know if these would fit a ep3? ENKEI RPF1 17x8" Racing Wheels 5x114.3 ET35 i have the car on bc coilovers and not lowered at a height that its on the tiles about 40mm, have camber arms, lca's and dont want them rubbing on my coilovers...
  6. M

cosmic 232bhp

thanks lad you have to admit the best colour is grey :) and the purple it is a must i was going to do my calipers purple *** might over load it with purple lol where you get the hoses from? yeah i can't wait to get it all sorted for the summer would like a set of rota subzeros or grid drifts...
  7. M

cosmic 232bhp

update from the last time I looked at this post well afew Mods :P got the jdm antiroll bar in with camber arms and just got myself a xbrace from JDMGRAM just waiting on it getting painted. I have a japspeed de-cat manifold on it and the change that it made was night and day! ploy bushed...
  8. M

X brace?

I was wondering does anyone know where to get an x brace for the rear for a facelift ep3? thanks
  9. M

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

I was wondering where did you get the x brace for the rear looking 1 atm ps you Car is the dogs dangles good thread lad
  10. M

cosmic 232bhp

thanks lad i have only got it done there and i think it looks the dangles lol the most annoying this it driving about with no radio *** the sound of vtec never gets old lol
  11. M

cosmic 232bhp

Hi, I have been on this forum for a while and I haven't really had time too get much on this site. I have had the civic from about January, its a 2004 bought it in england and imported it to northern Ireland have done a few personal touches to it. went to a rolling road day and was over the moon...
  12. M

Racing Logic Coilovers

yeah tell me about it im looking info aswell and i know there is 2 different spring rates thats about it heard afew evos and silvas with them and there great for the money!
  13. M

cosmic clean!

I have been in this forum for a while havent really got round to getting pics up *** done afew touches too it in the last few months! lowered on tein springs hondata airbox mod cam cover painted and carbon dip parts ;) new grill H badge refurbed alloys :)
  14. M

New wheels CTR

haha the garage is going better for the summer so we can get 3 cars in cus my dad is complaining that his focus rs is out in the snow lol yeah black and white is too common now like sumhing different :D thanks dude going for the hks 409 exhaust at the end of the month :L
  15. M

New wheels CTR

thanks guys i agree its the best colour too :) and thats when i spent a day cleaning her just bought a new polisher there so going to get her gleaming after this snow goes away flip sake roll on the summer for the good weather and car cruises!!
  16. M

New wheels CTR

I have bought just a honda civic type r as i have been looking for 1 for a while, bought it in england because all the civics for sale are crap! have a few ideas on the way over the next few months first thing is dyno too see what's it putting out at the min.
Back