• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

wheel fitment??

This possibly could have been covered before does anyone know if these would fit a ep3? ENKEI RPF1 17x8" Racing Wheels 5x114.3 ET35

i have the car on bc coilovers and not lowered at a height that its on the tiles about 40mm, have camber arms, lca's and dont want them rubbing on my coilovers at the front?
:confused:

They will but if you're lowered you'll need camber arms an bolts to save from any scrubbing issues. Arches rolled aswell wouldn't hurt things.

I've got 17x 8 et 35 on the rear of my ep3 with 215 45 17 tyres and I'm lowered pretty low on hsd coilovers and I only get the slightest scrub when I have people in the car and going over bumps. If I got the arch lips rolled back they would clear no problem but I just haven't got around to getting them done yet. My fronts are only 7.5 wide though so can't say wether 8j wide wheels would be fine on the front or not. Can't imagine you would have much of a problem though.

Back