• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jay_80

query on Tyre weight from different manufacturers ?

I am interested in purchasing a set of tyres on the four corners for my ep3 type r but summer performance tyre's weigh more than each other and especially the tyre I am looking weighing more than the standard potenza re050a tyre, would this have an affect on the car's handling. Thanks
  2. Jay_80

Type R ep3 battery question

Hello, I have an AA supplied battery installed in my type r ep3 and wanted to know if it is better to go for the honda especially manufactured battery for the car. Feedback will be appreciated.
  3. Jay_80

CIVIC and TYPE R badge location ?

Thanks guys for the feedback, I thought that aswell, but the dealer was trying to be clever I guess or just did not have a clue maybe, Will be going back again tomorrow, they probably thinking I am making a big deal about nothing with the look on their faces but as we all know on here, the...
  4. Jay_80

CIVIC and TYPE R badge location ?

Hello, I just got my rear badges done from a main dealership but quite baffled by something...basically does the 'civic' badge get located on the top left hand corner or the the top right hand corner so it above the type r badge. The dealership tells me and even showed me a honda official...
  5. Jay_80

My NHB EP3R

Yes have some pics, but you have seen them already so this reply is outdated lol...car is fully stock at the mo
  6. Jay_80

My EP3 Cosmic Grey :) or Cheryl as she is known

Nice car! Got the same car myself last Friday and enjoying it a lot, Mines completely standard and want to keep it that way for a while but will soon be doing some things to it :)
  7. Jay_80

My new honda civic type r ep3 premiere

Its quite funny because I wanted a NHB Type R for a good while but never found a good deal for one so ended up with my second choice being Cosmic Grey but it does look good and actually growing on me more as the days go by. Looking to drive it standard for a while to get to experience what they...
  8. Jay_80

Thanks for the nice comments and info guys....Yea I think the OEM gearknob is stylish and different but not very clever idea out of the box for the UK market I would suggest...although like the location of the gearbox now after taking me a day to get used to it. Having come from a Clio...
  9. Jay_80

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Mine is a 2005 ep3 type r premiere with 50k currently
  10. Jay_80

Well didn't wanna push the car on the first day but today the snow has cleared and lets just say the car is quick enough to put a smile to the face along with the whole package of the engine note and the gear change although the gear knob is cold as ice in this weather.
  11. Jay_80

Hey guys, Just got my new type r premiere before the snow came in and uploaded a couple of pics for the time being on my iphone, Really wanted to test the car but cause of the snow and ice now present, will just be patient for a few days! Also just noticed that there is no 'civic' or 'type r'...
  12. Jay_80

Ex Clio Renaultsport 182

Had my ex 182 pics here before....but will replace with some different ones
  13. Jay_80

My NHB EP3R

Hello, Nice mods Vteker, bonnet looks cool!
Back