• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. curtmachinehead

Excessive exhaust steam on start up. EP3

Hi guys, Apologies for not being a very frequent poster, just dont have the time these days. Anyway, im starting to get pretty concerned with my ep3, During the first start up of the day after its been sitting overnight, There seems to be loads of steam coming from the exhaust. I know its...
  2. curtmachinehead

EP3 Broken rear brake light issue? Need advice. PICS

Had my ep3 a couple of months now, and its been pretty sweet, However within the first week of having it, the passenger side rear brake light bulb has some how broken out of the taillight unit and is now rolling round within the car somewhere :mad: Now i know, its going to be damn near...
  3. curtmachinehead

Had coilovers on a day, and look whats happened!

Only drove about 10miles on them and starting hearing this rubbing noise come from the passenger side front wheel. Could only hear it every so often at lower speeds but got me worried So drove home really slowly and jacked it up when i got home And this is what i found > Now im pretty...
  4. curtmachinehead

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

Hi, New to the type r scene. About a month ago purchased a nighthawk black ep3. Its a 54 plate 60k mikes with full service history and bought it for a bargain price of £4000 Lad had it on sale for 4600, but needed a bit of work, tyres all round, new brakes, & paintwork was a little rough so...
  5. curtmachinehead

Cheap EP3 Turbo Kit On Ebay. Seems way to cheap?

Was just randomly browsing the bay last night and came across this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-CIVIC-SI-EP3-T3-T4-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-K20-K20A-02-05-/400250525142?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d30ca55d6 To me that seems way to cheap. Considering i've seen other...
Back