• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

My Cosmic Premier EP3

Very informative, im also considering this . Thanks
  2. W

Waiting for this lot to arrive

** have a ring around see what prices I get, or if I can get my cousin at kwik fit to fit it in ** save a few £££. Would attempt it myself but not mechanically minded like some and brakes is not a place to start lol
  3. W

Hope so mate. You any idea how much I would expect a garage to do the work. Fit front discs and pads , flush the fluid out with new, fit brake lines?
  4. W

Just ordered those items off eBay hopefully be here for Friday so can get fitted at weekend. Never have I been so excited over some new brakes . Hopefully will see a noticeable difference from my current stock setup. I ordered 3 bottles of the brake fluid 1.5litres read on here that wil be...
  5. W

Brake setup

Thanks stoo , I'm just looking at my options at the moment . Think that's the route I'm going to take with some hel brake lines .
  6. W

Brake setup

Would standard brake discs and pads on the rear and some upgraded grooved discs and good pads like ferado be ok on the front, as its the front that does most of the braking . Or do people recommend having the same on the rear . Thanks
  7. W

Pagid disks and pads all round bargain

Just been on the website says its 25 percent and it works out 143 pound still good though should be £196 or something
  8. W

Dastek unichip Q

Thanks for your reply loxy. I paid 5500 pounds for the car but its low miles and not a mark on it warranty and so on. I've just been reading up on the Hondata reflash . I've got a catback exhaust and induction and if I'm honest the car seems quick enough for me as it is . With the reflash the...
  9. W

Dastek unichip Q

Thanks for your comments Taylor. I was quoted 260 to map and install it .
  10. W

Dastek unichip Q

Maybe able to get it for 100 pounds its off a civic , then would need it installed and mapped . Is this worth it ?
  11. W

Dastek unichip Q

I have read on here that some people have had good gains with a unichip . I understand that the kpro has More options but yyou pay for them. I'm not planning on supercharging or to turbo. It's easy to say don't bother or kpro but if someone don't want to pay the extra surley this is a good option
  12. W

Dastek unichip Q

Just a quick one please. I am looking at buying a dastek q unichip. Mods to my car would be cobra sport cat back exhaust . Aem induction kit and japspeed manifold/decat. Once fitted I know the warning light will be displayed and will need mapping. My question is will the remap of the unichip...
  13. W

EP3 Type R ebay induction kit.. IT WORKS!!

Looks similar to the japspeed one for 59.99 and I thought that was cheap ! Looks good mate I also wondered the difference innpeeformance as some of the other well known brands "k and n" have the same design but are more expensive.
  14. W

few pics of my new silver CTR

Ok cheers and sorry for the text talk I'm new to these forums . Used to just sending texts to people.
  15. W

Got the original air box back on it m8 and yeah that's where I got it from. The bodywork is great couldn't fault it and it drives really well. I had one about 5years ago and this seems quicker from what I can remember. Going to get it serviced on Saturday for peace of mind. Seems solid brakes...
  16. W

Hello m8 nice to hear from you, has the car still got the fast road setup? Seen the invoice and it seems to handle well. There's a new seat on order also from the garage for the drivers as the latch is missing so getting a full new seat. Great car well looked after cheers David
  17. W

Thanks for the replys I think the car used to belong to someone from West Midlands called Lewis? Not sure which member it was but credit to them because it has been well looked after.
  18. W

Hello everyone few pics of my car i picked up yesterday, just put a cobra sport cat back exhaust on today and the sounds amazing. Apart from the exhaust and a fast road setup there are no other modifications, but i have some plans for her. I bought the car from evanshalshaw a local car dealer...
Back