• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jstyle

FN2 Fuel cap

Went to petrol station tonight to fill the ctr fn2 up n the petrol cap won't open , any ideas ? I've heard its a common problem , thankyou
  2. jstyle

Mugen 200 alloys

Thinking of buying mugen 200 alloys for my car but I can't remember which site I saw them for sale , .? Any ideas please . Thanks also is the mugen rear spoiler from type R kits any good ?
  3. jstyle

insurance renewal

just a mention about car insurance, i had my ep3 type r for 6 months and paid £50 fully comp, then traded it in for an fn2 champ white type r and got an insurance quote for £26 then the next year it went up to £59 a month ,well its just come up for renewal and did compare the market and the...
  4. jstyle

FN2 Honda dealer, regarding rust on roof

Just been to my local honda dealer to enquire about the rust on the roof from the rubber cutting into it and they said straight away they will do it no problem as honda have extended the warrenty cover for this fault to six years and they will. Look at my doors too as they have slight rust under...
  5. jstyle

Rear fn2 panel

Not sure if anyone has tried this but I thought I would pass it on , the smoked grey rear panel on the fn2 and rear lights look weathered so I used my clay bar on them , I gave them a very light glide across a few times then rinsed with warm water n dried off mine look like brand new smooth as...
  6. jstyle

FN2 Sway bar ?

I hope you can help me . I've recently fitted eibach pro sport springs and had new drop links fitted , yet when I take a corner at good speed the back ends sways out like I have lost control , my question is do I need a new eibach sway bar or do I have a suspension problem ? It's a little scary...
  7. jstyle

Eibach springs

Im after some advice , I'm gonna buy eibach springs this wk I want the car to be dropped about 25 mm my question is do I need to do anything else ? Ie camber ? Or will it be fine , also I'm looking into getting a hondata flash pro if I buy it can any company tune it or is it just tdi north ? I...
  8. jstyle

Wing mirror won't fold properly

:mad: Any ideas how to make my wing mirror on pass side fold properly ? Fn2 thank you
  9. jstyle

bulbs

were can i buy ice white bulbs for my fogs, and low beam they look a bit silly when i have my full beam on :mad: thankyou :)
  10. jstyle

fn2 type r wiper blades

hello, weres cheapest place for wiper blades for the fn2 type r ? thankyou , ive seen some on ebay but not sure .:D
  11. jstyle

my champ white fn2

Back