• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

EP3 FN2

Yea I've already seen an fn2 and made my mind up, a local lad off civinfo met me and showed me his, I'm sold and the vxr's up for sale :)
  2. S

FN2 Making the change...

Arghhhh haha that's what a few people have said, damn! Ha I'm going looking at an fn2 tomorrow, not one for sale, just a member off civinfo who lives local, better than going to a dealer and have him chew my ear off
  3. S

FN2 Making the change...

I'm not into tuning that much, don't get me wrong it'd be nice but not a necessity. I have ideas for both cars, my plan for an fn2 was black car, white rages, lowered 30-40mil, then I seen an ep that I fell in love with... This This is exactly how I'd have an ep if I had one, I'm very picky...
  4. S

FN2 Making the change...

I could get a dc5, awesome looking car but most of them have done moon miles
  5. S

FN2 Making the change...

And a lot of money on making the bodywork look better as well, is the ep still a good car though even though it looks a bit 'dated'??
  6. S

FN2 Making the change...

Hope not, the regret of getting rid of the corsa isn't the problem now ***, it's the regret of wishing I'd have got an ep3, or visa versa, cannot decide which I'd rather have, love the rawness of the ep3 but I love the more mature look of the fn2, I've got adult on one shoulder and boy racer on...
  7. S

FN2 Making the change...

Cheers lads, yeh I will be doing, I've just had a flick through your thread rosco, exact same as me, I love mine it's just I fancy something with better build quality and more grown up, my dad got me wanting a jap with his Evo This is my vxr This is my dads
  8. S

FN2 Making the change...

Alright folks, after thinking about changing my vxr for an fn2 type r for a week or so I've been to have a look at a Mugen with my dad as he's thinking of getting one (he always has to go one better than me haha) it was just down the road from where I live, I didn't get to test drive it as it...
  9. S

EP3 FN2

Yea a lot have said that, guess I'm just gonna have to have a test drive to find out for myself whether I'll like it more than my vxr
  10. S

EP3 FN2

Really? I love the fn2 when it's lowered a bit on a nice set of rims, they've really grown on me!
  11. S

EP3 FN2

Anybody gone from one to the other and could tell me which they think is the better car? I like them both and I'm unsure on which to go for Cheers
  12. S

Show me your civic's :)

Good man, looks like a good thread
  13. S

Show me your civic's :)

Alright folks, I'm keen to see your civic's and would appreciate it if you would share your pictures Cheers :)
Back