• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

finance on a CTR??

Best thing to do is get a loan from the bank coz they will do a lower interest rate and just pay the bank off instead of a car loan.
  2. L

Insurance question for over 30s

£400-£600 is around right. it all depends where u live. apparently its a 20% on the quote. Mines with tesco im 26 and i have 6years no claims. im paying £520. it was the cheapest i found. The most expensive was 1,300. i told them to do one and laughed my a55 off.
  3. L

Last CTR rolls off production line

i wonder who bought the last CTR?
  4. L

how much is the front TYPE R badge

nah sod that, u might aswell get the full type-r badge, cost you a tenner. whats the point just getting the P, it will look tacky.
  5. L

vibration at 3000rpm

yeah the plastic cover on mine rattles that why ive taken it off. I get very paranoid if i hear something which is not right even a slight rattle. Irritates the fcuk out of me.
  6. L

FN2 Type RR 2.4

i still prefer the ep3's the new ones looks more like a modded 206. I think i need time to grow into it. But i love the interior.
  7. L

Honda 2005 Paint codes

WOW! the Venus Orange Metallic will probably look nice on my CTR... Hmmmmmm...???
  8. L

mugen grill

cool, cheers guys
  9. L

mugen grill

does anyone know where i can get hold of a mugen front grill. How much is it?
  10. L

who owns ?

tidy
  11. L

Servicing/Hondacare Extended Guarantee/Warranty. Q&A!!

i havent had a service yet, i bought it 4months ago. Just wondering how much is the service and is it worth taking to the honda dealers to do it?
  12. L

Air Con

yeah air con was messed up in my car but good job i took it bk to the honda dealers to sort it from warranty
Back