• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

how much is the front TYPE R badge

someone stole bits off mine how much is the badge from honda?

ps i need it tommorow, none of that guy who comes on here that works for honda or whatever.

Will need it ordering from a dealer today to get it tomorrow. You'd have to phone your local one as 90% will not deliver. I know they are a small fortune though.

No idea mate. You'd have to phone. I just know from reputation that they are well overpriced for a bit of plastic.

the deal is someoen pulled the "P" off it to its a TYE R, so i just need a P so i can cut it and stick it on, you can bet the halfrauds badge will be 125% bigger or some shit.

rossy t said:
the deal is someoen pulled the "P" off it to its a TYE R, so i just need a P so i can cut it and stick it on, you can bet the halfrauds badge will be 125% bigger or some crap.

nah sod that, u might aswell get the full type-r badge, cost you a tenner. whats the point just getting the P, it will look tacky.

Back