• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ep3 Swampy

Puddle lights EP3

Hello all just a question for you all as im a noob with wiring lol I can just about manage Stereo and speakers lol Can anyone point me in the right direction on what wires are needed to splice into in order to install "puddle lights" in my door cards. I was thinking about the door sensor which...
  2. Ep3 Swampy

DC2 DB8 DC5 Any DC2s in or around colchester

Hello I am looking for a local DC2 that I may cast a beady eye over and glean information about them as my wife is looking at the possibility of getting one as a second car to my CTR. We would prefer a complete interior to gauge space etc cheers
  3. Ep3 Swampy

CH1 Any ATR's in or around Colchester area

Hello I am looking for a local ATR that I may cast a beady eye over and glean information about them as my wife is looking at the possibility if getting one as a second car to my CTR. cheers
  4. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB 54 CTR

Been on here a bit and now after I got the car professionally detailed ( a good friend of mine who does this for a living) I thought its time to share and to show off his work as he is trying to start up his own business. I had to upgrade the brakes as this happened Ooops so I got these...
  5. Ep3 Swampy

Best set of lowering springs

Hi guys like my intake question looking to also lower the car can't afford coilers with the other mods planned so what in everyone's opinion is the best set if lowering springs people use and any pics if set up
  6. Ep3 Swampy

Gains without remap??

Anyone got any ideas?? As I'm due to start mods on my ep3 and wonder is it better to get intake and zaust sorted then remap or remap first then the above as I can't afford to do all three in kind go. just trying to get an idea of best way to go, not after the fastest car but I would like it...
  7. Ep3 Swampy

My NHB CTR 54 Plate

Here she is pretty standard at the moment as needs a little attention before we go faster lol. Thanks for looking So I decided to paint the calipers.......... Not everyone's cup o tea but I like and it will slowly make sence as we progress lol Before After...
Back