• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mynameissteve

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Well I just bought these and the 30mm springs should arrive next week :) Thoughts ? Originally I was going to spray them silver but on a recent Facebook post they seemed popular ! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. mynameissteve

WN04 YCP an old members car ?

Hi all Been around years ago, sold my cosmic grey and always missed it so I'm back with another one :) Anyone know it? Its standard ignoring the air intake and tints. Needs new getting tyres and a service as no history from 90 and it's now 112. Anyway, great to be back in an R :)
  3. mynameissteve

how to fit a shift light. basic guide. Dyna model

Hi all i bought a shift light a few weeks ago and trying to find info on how to wire it up has been like getting blood from a stone :smt017 but ive done it so for reference if anyone else is tempted i took some pictures for you save you the hassle i had although most of you will know how to...
  4. mynameissteve

fitting a shift light into the ep3 wiring

Hi all ive bought a dyna shift minder and wondered if anyone can recommend a good location to pick up the signal from the tacho. my cars a 05 ep3 ive done loads of searching and read about ecu E pin 26 :confused: some have said a blue wire others a blue with grey line ? is this straight out of...
  5. mynameissteve

gearbox removal guide ?

Hi all ive searched the forum but i cant seem to find any useful hints or guides on removing the box on these cars was going to change my clutch this weekend and seeing as the subframe has to come down i was after some info or guide why can you not get a manual for these cars :mad:
  6. mynameissteve

is this a genuine Honda clutch kit

Hi all as the title says really is this genuine ? was sold as such the reason i ask is im new to Honda and i come from running old Mercedes 190s but when ever i bought a genuine bit of kit from Mercedes it always has the logos stamped/printed all over their stuff i see no Honda markings on any...
  7. mynameissteve

clutch plate kit advice please

Hi Im just after a bit of advice from those that know :) Clutch is due and I see I can get oem or exedy or other random cheap makes Thing is I drive it hard although it's a daily and alot of gear changes are in the v-tec range I plan on doing Atleast one track day and the handling track...
  8. mynameissteve

bumper splitter red on a cosmic.

Ok have I just made my car look crap :confused: Yes the pictures poor and it is removable is just tape to see if I liked it. I've not actually bothered to take it off the drive to stand back and look at it lol
  9. mynameissteve

cosmic grey 05 and its mine mine mine :)

hi all bought this last weekend and loving it more than i though i would ! ive come from mildly tuned subaru and saab plus many many a modified mercedes but had enough of messing around with cars and just wanted something standard but fast without turbos or so low i couldnt get over speed...
Back