• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

is this a genuine Honda clutch kit

Hi all

as the title says really is this genuine ? was sold as such

the reason i ask is im new to Honda and i come from running old Mercedes 190s but when ever i bought a genuine bit of kit from Mercedes it always has the logos stamped/printed all over their stuff
i see no Honda markings on any of this stuff other than the box it came it hence my confusion and thought i would ask those that would know :)

20130603_201436.jpg

no markings relating to Honda (sorry still in its bag)

20130603_201707.jpg

thanks for any help

Genuine Honda one is made by Exedy, so it probably won't have any Honda markings on it.

thanks everyone for taking the time to reply.
surprised that no branding is applied to protect there genuine products even if they are made my a third party (as most things are)
looks like im fitting it this weekend then :cool:

Genuine.

I had the same kit two weeks ago.

Watch out for clutch plate dust falling out when you remove the bell-housing. There is no access hole to let the dust out over time so it builds up. Get plenty of rags and a face-mask together.

Back