• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Fd2

No rubbing issues. Cheers
  2. R

Fd2

Cheers ;) yeah 15mm spacers.
  3. R

Fd2

Finally getting round to giving the FD2 some love after a long winter parked up in storage. Been concentrating on building work and decorating my first house.... the joys of growing up. :( Anyway just thought I'd throw up 1 last picture. The car is now for sale on Pistonheads and other...
  4. R

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Fills the arches nicely:cool:
  5. R

FK8 Motor Trend Ignition Type-R Review

Good video, really liking these :cool:
  6. R

Fd2

Yea there enkei sti widetrack wheels, sorry I have them on my accord now.
  7. R

Fd2

This is up at the Nurburg castle looking over the town. Old part off the track which was used in the war and now abandoned, think it's called the south loop or something along those lines... I'm sure someone will correct me. Private track day and driver training was on when we arrived...
  8. R

Fd2

Thanks, got few pictures I'll stick up.
  9. R

Fd2

So survived Germany, awesome place, would recommend any car enthusiast to do it. :cool: Time for a new chapter in terms of cars.... So, Will be putting the car up for sale this week for anyone that might be interested.
  10. R

Matt's JDM EP3

Looks good :cool:
  11. R

Fd2

The Fd2 had its first mot yesterday, passed no problems :D I've only put over 1000 miles in a year since getting the car from torque :eek: but a wee road trip will sort that.... Off to Germany at the end off the month with a couple mates, looking forward to see how it feels on long drives and...
  12. R

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

I like it..... but I could be biased :D Look forward to updates :cool:
  13. R

EP3 Trip to the Nurburgring

Where do use recommend to stay?
  14. R

366bhp Supercharged FD2

:cool: must go well
  15. R

FD2 sold my fn2 m bought FD2 best type R ive owned .

Very nice, few good parts you have already on there.... think a Japanese size plate on the front would look :cool:
  16. R

Fd2

Get a few pictures off the Fd2 up... no experience with them on an Fd2 chassis, but had them on an ek civic, good few years ago and they where horrible... far too hard/stiff for the road, but this could have been the spring rates where too high...
  17. R

Fd2

Yea they are great, perform well on track while being comfortable on the road.... wouldn't be handing out money for ohlins if the car was never going to see track time, would be a waste IMO... if it's just to sort out the harsh ride off standard fd2s I would off just went for the koni yellow...
  18. R

Fd2

Got the brakes changed over.... Old set up ; Honda discs and project mu pads. New set up; Dixcel discs and type Z pads. The bleed nipples seemed to be weeping the last track day, I had changed these to eBay specials so swapped them over to brembo items, see if this sorts it...
  19. R

Fd2

Small update for the next track day, which is the end off the month. New discs and pads got for the front to see if it helps with the brake fade I was getting the last day on track. Went with Dixcel this time to see how these fair, going by reviews they should be the job. Had project mu...
  20. R

Valve Clearances EP3

Done this recently myself, read few guides online. Tools I use where ; Torque wrench Spanner Flat head screw driver Feeler gauges Socket set It's not difficult to do as long as your confident around an engine and can set each piston to TDC etc. Takes patience to get the correct drag on the...
  21. R

White fd2 type R

Yea no rubbing on mine, but my off set is higher than yours around +53 I think, where as the evo wheels are +38. Either tyre choice or camber would stop the rubbing.
  22. R

White fd2 type R

Stunning... after seeing how well yours looked on 17s I tried some on myself, enjoy :cool:
  23. R

Fd2

Yes got them cut out on the lathe.
  24. R

Fd2

So been getting some road miles done with the ohlins installed and the alignment set, have to say they have transformed the car. No more over damped, bumpy ride. The car feels much smoother on country roads, much more enjoyable to drive around. Have them set to the recommended settings that...
  25. R

FD2 Import on its way

I'm liking it... feeling the 17s.
  26. R

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Keeps getting better :cool:
  27. R

Fd2

Suspension update.... Out with the old and in with the new... Hopefully these perform as well as I'm expecting, both on the road and on track. While the car been stripped down for the new suspension I thought it would be worth while changing the bushing/droplinks/ball joints/rack...
  28. R

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Beautiful car, enjoy :cool:
  29. R

Fd2

Small update, steering boss came today so cracked on with putting on my other wheel. Need to sort out suspension on what I'm for changing it to, then it's will be back on the road for the summer.
  30. R

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Very nice :cool:
  31. R

Fd2

Cheers guys.... Not much off an update but got a new double din. Had to get a different surround off amazon so it would fit correctly. Ohh and a picture with the cars together...
  32. R

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Best colour, some quality parts. Also interested in your opinion of the ohlins....
  33. R

Fd2

Hello folks, Got myself a Fd2 couple months back from torque Gt, was initially trying to import an AP2 but after months off serching no such luck as they where going for more than my budget allowed, so settled for this... No real plans for the car, need to sort out the harsh...
Back