• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 Black edition

Beautiful.

Folding mirrors - via remote - press lock - press lock again and hold it down for a few seconds.
This also puts the windows up if you continue to hold.
In reverse - press unlock - press unlock again and hold - and all the windows go down.

Alternatively to fold mirrors - press button on the handle twice.

Beautiful.

Folding mirrors - via remote - press lock - press lock again and hold it down for a few seconds.
This also puts the windows up if you continue to hold.
In reverse - press unlock - press unlock again and hold - and all the windows go down.

Alternatively to fold mirrors - press button on the handle twice.

Brilliant, thanks very much!

Thanks guys, been enjoying the car so much haven't had time to post. How do you all deal with speed bumps / car parks where you have to go up/down steep ramps. I feel like the bottom of the car would get scratched. Noticed a plastic flap underneath the car behind the bumper. Sometimes I hear sounds when going over speed bumps and i'm not sure if its the suspension or this plastic flap.

Back