• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. EP3irish

Sills and arch replacements?

Hi all. Where can replacement sills and rear arches for an ep3? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. EP3irish

Ep3 rebuild

This is my honda civic type r ep3. Ive had it for about 5 years now. I am having a go at stripping and rebuilding it. Its a work in progress haha. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. EP3irish

How do i post pics?

Hi all How do i upload pics? I tried to upload from my photos on my phone but it said file was too large. Thanks
  4. EP3irish

Gearbox knock!!

Hi I have a knock coming from my gearbox. Am just wondering has anyone else had this problem? I am trying to way up my opinions. Do i buy another box from a breakers or get mine rebuilt? I have the gearbox out. Does anyone know how much it is to get gearbox overhauled/rebuilt? Thanks.
  5. EP3irish

ep3 type r front seat bolt torque spec

Hi Does anyone know the correct torque spec for the four 14mm floor bolts that bolt the front seat frame to the floor? Thanks.
  6. EP3irish

coolant question?

Hi Do you have to use honda type 2 coolant or can you use others? I went to my motor factors and asked for coolant for my ep3 type r. They gave me concentrate pink coloured coolant. Is this ok to use? Do i just fill half coolant half water? Thanks.
  7. EP3irish

valve clearance tool?

Hey Am doing valve clearances soon. Just wondering which tools to use? Spanner or socket? And could someone tell me what size the locknuts are? Cheers.
  8. EP3irish

timing chain tensioner change question

Hey Am going to replace my timing chain tensioner because i am getting chain rattle when starting car first time in the morning. My question is do i have to set engine to tdc? Or is it just a matter of taking old one off and new one on? Thanks
  9. EP3irish

Coolant plug on engine block?

Hi Where is the coolant plug on engine block? Thanks
  10. EP3irish

How much engine oil?

Hey just done an oil change on my ep3 type r. I put in 5 litres and its only on min mark! Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks.
  11. EP3irish

Window vibration

Hi I have just noticed that my front drivers window is vibrating when putting the window up. It starts vibrating when window is half way up. Anyone know what is causing this? My car is ep3 type r 2004 81000 miles. Thanks
  12. EP3irish

Noise between 3 and 4rpm?

Hi i have recently been getting a noise from my ep3 CTR. It only makes noise from 3 and a half to 4rpm then goes away. It sounds like metal on metal. And a bit of a hissing noise. It happens when in gear and out of gear and with clutch pressed in and without. Anyone ever have this problem...
  13. EP3irish

Haynes manual for ep3 CTR?

Hey is there a Haynes manual for the CTR EP3? If not is there any point in getting one for ordinary EP3 or is everything different on these? Cheers.
  14. EP3irish

My cosmic ep3 type r

Hi this is my cosmic grey ep3 type r. spec as the moment lowered 30mm dc sports backbox k&n typhoon induction kit square numberplates with carbon wrap rear tints future plans alloy wheels resprayed b pipe tegiwa induction kit engine bay clean up ecu reflash...
  15. EP3irish

Brake bleed nipple size?

Hey does anyone know what size plastic tubing fits the bleed nipple on ep3 type r? thanks
  16. EP3irish

Plasti dip?

Hey was just wondering if anyone has used plasti dip to spray wheels, bonnet, roof etc? Is it a good job? Does it peel off if you want to change colour or go back to standard? Thanks.
  17. EP3irish

Ep3 type r brake noise?

Hi i have an ep3 type r 04. When I'm braking lightly there's a noise coming from the front of the car. Calipers have been changed and still plenty of thickness on pads. Anyone know what else it could be? Thanks
Back