• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

Dc5 sump fit a Uk Ep3?

Thanks lad much appreciated
  2. F

Dc5 sump fit a Uk Ep3?

Made bits of my sump yesterday and found a replacement Dc5 one for sale, does anyone know if it will fit? It's for a facelift UK Ep3.
  3. F

Dc5 Recaros in Ep3?

I've got a set of Dc5 Recaros without rails, what do I need to fit them to my Ep3 ( UK facelift)? Has anyone ever modified Ep3 rails to suit Recaros?
  4. F

15mm spacers with Eibach Pro Kit?

I'm ordering a pro kit for my EP3 and i was also thinking of getting spacers just to fill the arch and improve the overall look of the car. Would 15mm front and back be the recommended size to get and would the hubcentric spacers be the best? The car is on standard wheels and brakes.
  5. F

H.I.D's In front spotlights.

Do you know where to get a good set?
  6. F

Nice one Stu that's what i wanted to hear, cheers!
  7. F

Has anyone changed their standard facelift front spots to HID's? Was it a big job or are you better off using normal bulbs? I'm going to change my dipped beams to hids so i thought i'd do the spotlights in the bumper to match.
  8. F

Another double din question

Thanks for the replies lads, Is there any difference in fitting a 6.2'' compared to a 7''? Gaps around the sides or anything like that?
  9. F

Any M2 intake reviews?

Hopefully in the next few weeks if everything goes to plan. I only have the car two weeks and its pretty much standard at the minute but plans are underway to change that. I'm getting the Eibach prokit with with camber arms and bolts then a frsu. Brakes are next, i was asking the lads what to...
  10. F

Ep3 brake setup

I'm open to ideas S2KIP, What do you suggest?
  11. F

Ep3 brake setup

Nice one Partyvan, i was thinking Brembos because i wasnt sure if OEM parts would make much difference to what its like now. Glad to hear it will be a big improvement.
  12. F

Ep3 brake setup

Sorry just normal driving.
  13. F

Any M2 intake reviews?

I am indeed Sythan, Will do!
  14. F

Ep3 brake setup

My standard brakes are in a bad way... There's very little feel through the pedal and they're squeeky as hell, they probably just need a general freshening up but my question is, should i get new pads, discs, lines and fluid or should i hold out and try to get DC5 brembo upgrade? is there much...
  15. F

Any M2 intake reviews?

Thanks for the reply Loxy I'm going to go ahead with it, i'll let yous know what its like.
  16. F

Grinding noise letting off throttle Ep3

I didnt hear it at all on my way into work this morning but i'll check on the way home if its making noise in neutral like yours, its a very feint noise so hopefully its nothing serious.
  17. F

It happens while driving Hamza. It's a kind of a whirring/light grinding noise and it seems to be coming from the bay. I can hear it while I'm slowing down using engine braking so it's not the actual brakes.
  18. F

Any M2 intake reviews?

Has anyone tried an M2 intake from Tdi north? I'm considering getting one but I'm wondering is there a reason it's much cheaper than the rest?
  19. F

I've noticed a slight grinding noise when I let off the throttle on my Ep3, it doesn't sound overly bad or anything but it would be nice to know what it is, does anyone have any ideas?
  20. F

Another double din question

I tried the search but couldn't find anything. Basically I'm looking for a double din that matches the orangey red colour of the dials and switches in the Ep3. Does anyone know of one that suits the interior well? Cheers
Back