• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Tps fitting is it straight swap??

What is your type r doing like what syptoms you got cold and warm engine
  2. D

Have you tyres setting it up what's yours doing exactly
  3. D

New to the site I have a ep3 misfire issue. Help!!

Stainless rear box fitted now seems car running more boggy and hesitant ?? Had rear stainless box fitted my does run little rough anyway when cold but now seems worse with rear box fitted why could this be thanks in advance
  4. D

I'm beginning to think no fix for this issue don't want chuck load money at it but I think mine worse with stainless back box on don't no why. I've spoke tdi north they say it's so common and it's just how some of them run only way to get rid 100 percent is k100 map £700 ummmm not got that lol
  5. D

How many of you have or had the low rpm misfire or hesitation ??? Hi how many of you have had the low rpm gentle on off throttle Misfire between 1000 2000 rpm and have managed to sort it or still living with it
  6. D

Fitted back box started missfire hesitation help Hi fitted stainless rear box and I'm sure it's making car miss more and hesitate more than usal can this happen
  7. D

Ok cool seems everywhere is say you need to change or check setting on it with volt meter may check mine as slight misfire or hesitation low rev rung tdi north today said this is very common on ep3 and some have no fix some even bought new when car released had this problem only way to fix...
  8. D

Hi when replacing tps sensor do u just take one off and put new one on and that's it as I keep seeing posts if *** saying needs setting up
  9. D

No seems really good I've got mate with snap on ecu reader **** try that see it throws anything up just seems it's got worse with back box fitted which shouldn't have any effect I think
  10. D

It's got new tps sensor I can tell the gaskets brand new on it where so look on the throttle body for leaks I can't see how timing could be out runs so well other rev range and when it don't do it. There's so many sensors to look at could cost a bomb to sort it does feel worse with new stainless...
  11. D

Loxy. Would a remap cure this or would it just map the ecu with the misfire still there. It runs so well when it's not doing it right through the hole rev range sweet as just this annoying little misfire now and then low revs. I did look at the throttle cable was very slack at the butterfly on...
  12. D

Have no standard air box is been serviced regally plugs done 10000 ago oil recently etc I'm not sure on the fuel filter thoe I run in on 97 octane and have run some cleaner through to. I don't want chuck loads money at this sort of problem I have read a lot bout it and seems quite common just be...
  13. D

Hi I've had me ep3 3 weeks now it's a 2002 fitted with k&n typhoon air filter and stainless rear box since owning it I've felt slight hesitation like a misfire at between 1000 2000 rpm light throttle like as if you came to a round bout in second let off throttle then reapply throttle it will...
Back