• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dmrichards

K20a2 Value

Sorry if this is in the posted in the wrong area, but I'm going to be breaking my coupe but I'm not sure what my engine is worth. I got it from a donor car and the engine had done 140k, a month or two after using it the chain snapped. so it was fixed, it had the following, Honda pistion rings...
  2. dmrichards

pool of oil on top of the gearbox

I keep finding a small pool of oil on the gearbox under the gear selector. Pretty sure it's engine oil, but I cant see anything obvious as to where the oil is coming from. Any idea's what might be causing this or has anyone had this problem before? thanks
  3. dmrichards

Need a uprated battery

I've relocated my battery to the boot its a odyssey race battery and its no where near big enough for what I need. I keep getting low voltage when cranking on my kpro so I need something with a much better cranking out put what do you recommend?
  4. dmrichards

Oil pressure gauge, pressure readings

I've installed a Innovate oil pressure and temp gauge in my kswap em2. I'm constantly looking at the oil pressure and I dont know what numbers I should be seeing really. The gauge reads in psi, what readings should I expect to see. thanks
  5. dmrichards

possible problem with my kpro

I have a kswapped em2 and keep getting this error code p1166. I've used the k tuned conversion loom and wired in the lambda correctly, the lambda is only a few days old. I could with trying a known working kpro on my car to see if the same fault code comes up. I know its a big ask and its...
  6. dmrichards

EPS problems

Hi I've put the electric power steering from a 2002 civic type r into my 2001 EM2 it's all wired up correct, got power and good earths but it isnt working. the red and green cables that go from the control unit to the rack are both getting 0.6 volts. I'm starting to think the control unit may...
  7. dmrichards

kswap k20a2 oil light stuck on

hey engines now in my em2 and its running. but the oil light is stays on. its got fresh oil and a new filter. just tried a new oil pressure switch but its no different. any ideas on what could be the issue? thanks
  8. dmrichards

k swap immobiliser

hey im doing a kswap on my em2. I've looked online about removing the immobiliser chip in my ecu and apparently this only works in the states. i cant afford the k100/kpro at the minute. so what can i do to so i can get the car up and running? thanks
  9. dmrichards

what grease should i use to re grease steering rack

im replacing the slider in my epas rack, im going to give it a clean and re grease it. has anyone already done this, if so what grease did you use? thanks
  10. dmrichards

what is this bush, and can it be replaced?

i've removed my steering arms to get powder coated, but these bushes seem to pop over the end of the arm. can they be replaced and does anyone know what there actually called? thanks!
  11. dmrichards

rear lights witch to buy out of these two...

current rear lights ones im looking at: or
  12. dmrichards

k20 swap

Im doing a k20 swap in my em2. Was going to get a dc sports manifold. But after reading online about the issues with aftermarket manifolds, like fault codes running rich ect... Should i bother? Ive got an rbc onthe way also.
  13. dmrichards

enkei split rims

not sure if this is the correct section but any ideas what these wheels are worth? These came on the ep3 donor car
  14. dmrichards

Civic EM2

joined the forum not long ago, so here's my car. not a type r but soon to have a fair few type r parts :P rate and hate :) got the car cheep because it had not tax or test and the head was on its way out apparently. plus the body work isnt the best. but will be sorted at some point. didnt...
Back