• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. guy27687

Ep2 k20z top mount rotrex

Nice mate ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. guy27687

Yea keep Me informed Buddy [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. guy27687

Strange is that mate as my friend has tagged me in one of your pictures lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. guy27687

Yeah ash, have you got Instagram ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. guy27687

Good luck With it buddy. Make sure you sort your gear box mines on its third rebuild [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. guy27687

This is cool !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Thank you guys ! Haha I will have to take some more as I'm not sure I have any. There's a few on my Instagram I think guy27687 Last time it was dynoed at 431/299 may have lost some since then and my exhaust keeps blowing at the joints :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Yes mate absolutely I use every day and it can be driven like a Nissan micra [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Hi mate I will message you on Instagram :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. guy27687

Upgrading my rotrex with intercooler help?!

Hiya Jamie, I have a bottom Mount c38 but I'm sure it works in the same way mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. guy27687

Whats the best double din for ep3

Your welcome mate it's really great !! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. guy27687

Yes mate it does Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. guy27687

Ohh and I got mine from halfords Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. guy27687

Mine was 320 pounds and it's basically a mirror of your phone so sat nav calls texts you can talk to it via Siri for iphone users it's really great Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. guy27687

TTS Supercharger kits

Thank you Mart :) so pleased you brought a change of pants ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. guy27687

TTS Supercharger kits

https://vimeo.com/141257570 This is also with a heavy weight passenger Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. guy27687

TTS Supercharger kits

Hi there I have the full race kit and find it really good ! And perfectly usable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. guy27687

EP3 Timing chain suggestions..

Your welcome buddy any time Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. guy27687

EP3 Timing chain suggestions..

I wouldn't bother with the toda ones stick too genuine ones from tegiwa I changed mine at 90k just for piece of mind and not had any problem with it even with higher power Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. guy27687

Upgrading my rotrex with intercooler help?!

I have a full size rad and intercooler on mine both custom from tts have a word with Richard and see what he says [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. guy27687

K&n induction

I would look into a teg M intake there the best sounding in my opinion and look cool too [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. guy27687

Apologies – Another Oil Question

Mines on 109 and have always used 5-40 Castrol hardly uses any and seems pretty quiet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. guy27687

Hi!

Nice looking car mate standard ones are best for a good base to modify Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. guy27687

Funnily enough I'm taking mine back for a replacement tomorrow as all the sound just went on everything unit works fine apart from the sound :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. guy27687

fujitsubo exhausts, yay or nay?

https://vimeo.com/140509437 Inside sound (all stripped out) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. guy27687

@ nya that's awesome haha ! Same as mine really quiet then all hell breaks loose on boost [emoji48] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. guy27687

Fujitsubo I'm my opinion the quality is amazing. I have a few in car vids etc if you want too have a listen Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. guy27687

What exhaust?? Ep3

I think the fujitsubo sounds great with a dc manifold https://vimeo.com/140443419 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Hi mate thank you, I used little purple hub adaptors (plastic) and you have to use the 21mm Evo nuts mine fit really well ohh I did have to roll my rear arches *** I run 215/40 tyres Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. guy27687

Is that the same as this lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Haha that's true I guess :) and yea I suppose it is but some people go More crazy didn't want to be shot down haha ! Next .... Carpet the back end Roll cage Forged (safe for 550/600) Cry a lot at my bank balance :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. guy27687

Hi Mate I just bought a pioneer app radio 4. It is amazing !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Thank you buddy appreciate that. Colours are a bit mismatched buy hey ho :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. guy27687

My nippy ep3

Hi guys I bought my ep3 standard in January last year and caught the bug and modified it slightly here is how the car is At the moment as I have more plans for the interior as its all out and very messy. Handling / brakes / box Bilstein b8 dampers Eibach springs Eibach camber bolts Eibach...
  36. guy27687

EP3 400+ gearbox problems

Hi there, I got it sorted ! It was the clutch aparently they cause all kind of problems. i took it to area motorsport / brosport and they had me an act extreme clutch waiting for me the swapped it out and the replaced all the syncros and three cogs and it's perfect again ! Feels like a standard...
  37. guy27687

EP3 400+ gearbox problems

Hi all, im having problems selecting hears even at low rpm and pretty much anything gear box related when in reverse sometimes I can't get it back out unless I turn the car off then select the gear then put back in. the box has 45k miles and a wavetrac lsd with new bearings, I use mtf3 fluid...
  38. guy27687

EP3 Cv boot problem !

Hi everyone, my car seems to destroy cv boots I have had four in the past 2 months. Always the outer ones and 3/4 times the drivers side. This time it's totally gone vanished! Any by ideas how to solve this problem would be appreciated thank you
  39. guy27687

Shock absorbers

Hi there, i went with the B8s. and they are great!! well worth the money very good dampening over the bumps and great stability in the corners. also reccomend the JDM rear arb
  40. guy27687

RBC tentioner and timing chain fitted / valves checked and now rattling

the tesioner was fitted on friday. he said he just pulled the little pin out?
  41. guy27687

Tailgate help please.

awww :) i always wondered how the thanks system worked?
  42. guy27687

thats what made me replace the chain and tensioner. its booked into Honda on monday :/
  43. guy27687

Tailgate help please.

no problems :) happy to help.
  44. guy27687

Tailgate help please.

let me know if it works mate
  45. guy27687

Tailgate help please.

i had this problem on both my ep3s i find that if i push the handle right back lock and unlock again it normally unlocks and opens. its as if the handle gets wedged forwards. hope this helps
  46. guy27687

it definitely sounds like valves / chain and not injectors. it sounds like a corsa with a timing chain rattle
  47. guy27687

yup stone cold both times Loxy
  48. guy27687

Im getting my car ready for k100 on the 30th i had my work fit me : rbc cam chain and tentioner set the valves oil and filter (5/40 fully) 90k on the car the valves are so noisy now i had them re check them yesterday and there right so i can understand why its so noisy? any ideas before i...
  49. guy27687

Drivers Wheel Catching arch when cornering/bumpy roads

:) thank you. i will check it out!
  50. guy27687

If you were in the same situation Loxy what would you do? thank you for the reply.
  51. guy27687

hi there, i have an 05 ep3 with Eibach Springs/ camber arms / bolts. one degree negative camber all round 2mm toe in at rear and 1mm toe out at the front. i have just put the evo enkei wheels on with 215/40/17 pradas. the problem i have is the o/s rear tire its the only one thats catching...
Back