• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. oztaylor

Which oil - even Honda doesn't know!

It's time for an oil change and I am trying to choose which oil to go for. Last time I changed it I went with the highly recommended Silkolene Race 5W/40 but I've used the 5L in about 5K miles - is this normal? Anyway I thought I'd ring my local Honda garage and ask their opinion and what oil...
  2. oztaylor

Toda A2 Cams and Vtec point...

Ok ive been trying to get my head around this... What rpm are A2 cams designed to operate from? Will they run better with a standard vtec point of 6000 rpm or with a lowered rpm of say 4500 rpm with Hondata? Will there be any negative effects if more agressive vtec cams are engaged too...
  3. oztaylor

Handling gone strange...

Ok, I've just returned from holiday and after driving my ctr for the first time, the handling has gone strange. My g/f drove the car whilst I was away but she says she noticed it a while ago but didn't think anything about it - she says she hasn't done anything to it either :? Anyway, this...
  4. oztaylor

Soaking wet CAI

I have an AEM CAI fitted and drove home from work last night in torrential rain, carefully avoiding puddles etc. but on the drive to work this morn i was accelerating, the vtec cut in normally at 6K then at 7K i nearly headbutted the steering wheel. It was like slamming the brakes on - I quickly...
  5. oztaylor

Comptech Icebox Info?

Im looking for an induction kit and although the AEM CAI is at the top of my list, i want to consider other options. I've been looking at the comptech icebox and to be it looks just like the standard airbox with a larger diameter airfeed from the bottom of the car. I've heard these give...
Back