• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jack1991

Windscreen insurance premium nob head!

Was just driving on the slipway to join the motorway and some nob in a Renault Megane undertook me in the hard shoulder and loads of stones flicked up and one put a chip/crack in my windscreen. Its about the size of a £2 coin. Just checked on auto glass and done there checklist thing and it...
  2. Jack1991

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

Looking to upgrade my headlight & sidelight bulbs, i did buy ultima 120% for my EP3 about 18months ago they lasted till about a week ago and were pretty crap anyway. Sidelights i just got some cheap really white xenons. So just wondered what Upgraded Headlight/Sidelight bulbs you have? Post a...
  3. Jack1991

Service Stamp Book Full???

Just had my mot and service and realised i only have 3 bits left for them to stamp after the service. This is my first port of call but anyone else got this and know if i can get a new book or something from honda?
  4. Jack1991

A how to on the Re-Do of Red Steering Wheel Stitching

Just re done the red stitching on my steering wheel, as mine was very faded and almost grey/black in colour, it really got on my nerves for a while, so today after cleaning interior i got round to bringing it back to life, i reckon it makes a massive difference. I used this: a Red Posca PC-1M...
  5. Jack1991

Where does this go???

So the other week i was giving my ep3 a wash and then noticed this plug going to nowhere, looks like its been like this forever where its dirty and that. Never noticed it before though and everything worked and still does work fine as far as i could tell. Im sure its not a problem but just got...
  6. Jack1991

ebay stuff hmmm???

okay so was just having a look around for engine bay dress up stuff and whilst googling various things i came across ebay selling mugen oil caps for £12 + £4.95 posted, they look identical and they say the same description, billet oil cap etc as they do on funky power. But on funky power there...
  7. Jack1991

Components to Aftermarket head unit???

hey people, basically i want to get some component speakers as the stock coaxial speakers in my EP3 arent great. I have a aftermarket Alpine head unit and wont be amping the speakers i know its better to but ive just bought a 2 channel amp and sub so cant amp the speakers too plus the head...
Back