• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 1

Do I need a remap?

Yeah otherwise you won't see any gains at all from just bolting it on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 1

Tegiwa exhaust

I had no trouble fitting mine and I don't think you should as its a direct fit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1

Intake manifold

If I had the money I would of gone for a skunk 2, I believe it gives you the highest top end between the RBC and its self. I myself went for the 70mm ported rbc from tegiwa and a skunk 2 70mm TB and thought it was a pig of a job cutting out the front slam panel plus who likes Chopping sections...
  4. 1

Bought an EP3 - Will it die?

Yeah that defiantly sounds like valve-train Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 1

AEM SHORT RAM not V1 or V2 any good?

If your going to buy a v1 or a v2 I'd say just buy the v1 it's not worth the extra £100. If you can save for the teg m you should, I've just changed from a v2 to teg and must say there was quite alot of difference in response especially in lower rpm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. 1

Most quiet and best performing EP3 catback?

Tegiwa catback Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 1

How essential is a map for a low modded ep3

That will be fine you shouldn't have to Map it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 1

Best EP3 Exhaust

The toda header is the best manifold and it makes the best power out the lot altho it's££££ Cat back wise anything 2.5inch or bigger is good. I believe the hks system is smaller than 2.5 although it looks good with its swept angle you mite not see as much power altho we are probably talking a...
  9. 1

garages for mapping in Herts area?

Is the b pipe and the intake the only mods your ganna have for the remap? Or do you have others planned? because you won't actually make much power at all unless you maybe look at a decat exhaust header or a different intake manifold Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 1

garages for mapping in Herts area?

I know a place in hoddesdon called perfect touch I haven't taken my ep3 there personally but went there once with a mate (not a civic) told them I had a ep3 and he started talking about they'd mapped a few before. Maybe worth a look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 1

70MM RBC INLET MANIFOLD help..!!!!!!

Yea Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 1

induckion kit make/model

Yea looks like k&n typhoon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. 1

What's this design problem? I have the skunk 2 70mm on mine and was unaware there is a problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 1

Yea it will restrict the air flow but you can run it like that as I did until I got a 70mm tb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 1

Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back