• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. SWANNY

AVIVA Saved Me £££££

Erith not too far from Dartford.
  2. SWANNY

Black Type R - Fly Eyes, Thoughts?

have you got any pictures of this?
  3. SWANNY

AVIVA Saved Me £££££

I was quoted £1600 by a broker for aviva, but i went to aviva direct and £800 for the year, which is good for the area. soo thumbs up aviva.
  4. SWANNY

Condensation in brake lights

that sounds like a plan thanks.
  5. SWANNY

Condensation in brake lights

I have had my fn2 for around 5 months and i have gone through three brake light bulbs(all on the same side),but since the weather has changed recently iv noticed condensation on the insude of both clusters. ive removed the whole cluster but cannot remove the cover, has anyone expierenced this...
  6. SWANNY

My soon to be fn2

Looks good, i like the wheels.
  7. SWANNY

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

which panel filter best suits the fn2 or is the oem one good enough, also thinking of getting a inlet tract to replace the resonator box is this recommended?
  8. SWANNY

Big_Rich's FN2 Type R GT

Id like to get a machine polisher looks like its worth it just need to put the hours in :Dengine bay looks clean aswel what did you use on that?
  9. SWANNY

Big_Rich's FN2 Type R GT

i like,,, nice and clean i spent nearly 3 hours waxing mine yesterday but dont think its that shiny.
  10. SWANNY

If you get round to testing that, please let us know as i could do with saving money for the exhaust rather than an intake. Also would a larger throttle body make much difference without being mapped?
  11. SWANNY

Nice one cheers i have heard alot about water getting sucked by the cai to the engine is this a myth?
  12. SWANNY

Can i have some advice please im looking at some small mods as im on a budget, i was interested in the HKS RSK from sumo power but i was told that the premuim HKS kit is just at good using the standard airbox ( as you dont get any heat soak), has anyone got feedback on this? Also i want an...
  13. SWANNY

IMO i think you need the wind deflectors they look good.
  14. SWANNY

I like :) looks good i also own a black fn2 and been thinking of getting this done. id like to tint the tail lights too and maybe the windows but id like to see an example first to decide.
  15. SWANNY

Mugen 200

Looks fresh dude, quiet jelouse to be fair i have a black fn2. i used to want a mugen wing on mine but i though whats the point as it just a type r not a mugen, IMO i dont thing you should put one on your it looks cool enough as it is however the tegiwa carbon spoiler has grown on me and would...
  16. SWANNY

My civic fn2

Nice car dude which intake and exhaust did you choose? as both are on my to do list can you notice a good difference, i have a black FN2 aswel ive had the stage 2 FRSU done and truely reccommend it, corners on rails you will struggle to lose control on the front or rear.
  17. SWANNY

need more mid range for FN2?

Cheers sounds good might have to just get an intake and exhaust, whats the best value for money intake and exhaust.
  18. SWANNY

need more mid range for FN2?

Morning can anyone help me im looking for more mid range power,im thinking of maybe a 4 2 1 mani induction kit and maybe a full exhaust. All of these are my intentions but im on a budget. Which is the first mod i need for a little bit more mid range?
  19. SWANNY

FN2 FRSU on fn2 Problem

cheers thats a job for tonight then.
  20. SWANNY

FN2 FRSU on fn2 Problem

Morning people, I have recently has the stage two FRSU on my FN2, and i recommend it to anyone it now drives on rails, however there is a downside to all the fun ive been having. The only way for me to get home is over speed bumps which i have to take at around 5mph and at an angle, which is...
  21. SWANNY

Can bluetooth be fitted to an fn2 stereo

Cheers Ed thats very usefull, i may go for the bluetooth option have you got that?
  22. SWANNY

thanks for the replies people, i have an ipod adapter wich plugs into the ciggerate lighter, but the quality is pretty poor what one do you have and do you reccomend it? cheers
  23. SWANNY

sweet does it play music from your phone and take calls aswell?
  24. SWANNY

Does anyone know if bluetooth can be fitted to a built in stereo, i wish the original owner got that option from new as i would like music and my phone through the stereo. Any ideas people?
  25. SWANNY

TDI South

im also looking at getting the FRS done on an FN2 as the ride at low speeds it pretty bad,how much did this set you back?
  26. SWANNY

new discs and pads causing squeak?

cheers lads yeah it is definantly worse at slower speeds, been trying to break hard occasionally but the roads have been too busy.
  27. SWANNY

cheers for the info i just took it for a short drive on my lunch break, the squeak seems to happen less at the moment i hope its just a case of the discs and pads bedding in. if this continues ill definantly check the fluid level, however i do not fancy syphoning it as i do not have a syringe.
  28. SWANNY

Hi all dont suppose anyone can help, ive had new pads and discs fitted and they squeak at low speeds while coasting. If anyone has experienced this please let me know what it could be, im hoping that its just a case of breaking in the new pads/discs. would be much appreciated. also its a...
Back