• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Srs light on again

Just wondering if anyone knows a decent code reader that can also clear codes, getting sick of paying the garage £30 each time. Also is there any common issues with the srs light coming on on an ep3, the garage said it came up with a passenger airbag fault, i have had a good wiggle on the...
  2. B

Srs light on again.

Hello, after some advice on my ep3, recently my srs light has come on again. I would like to find the fault and wipe the code. Is there an obd2 code reader that i can buy to do this. The garage charge me 30quid a time to do this and it takes them seconds. Is there any that you guys use that wont...
  3. B

speaker upgrade.

Hello, i have updated my headunit to a decent one a few months ago, but the sound still aint great. Firstly i would like to know what i need adapter wise to fit new speakers And where can i buy them from. I would like a nice rich sound with a bit more volume as once your doing the speed limit...
  4. B

Odometer has leaked so cant see milage.

Hello again, yet another niggle with my ep3. The ink in the milage display has recently leaked And now i can only see the last 3 digits on the display, is there a way of fixing this without losing the original milage. The car still only has less than 52k on it. Any help would be great. Thanks.
  5. B

SRS Light has just come on.

Hello there, today while driving home from work my srs light has just come on. Is there any reason for this. Also does it mean the airbags wont deploy if the worst happened. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
  6. B

tappet noise? cause?

Hello. Im just wondering if anyone knows if its normal that my ep3 has a tappet noise until engine is warm. ? Any info would be great.
  7. B

unknown rattle/knock

Hi there, I have a 2003 pre facelift ep3, it has just done 50k with full service history. I bought the car last july from a main honda dealers thinking that paying more would get me a better vehicle and aftercare. It came with a 3 month warrenty. A couple of days after picking it up i noticed...
  8. B

recommended honda specailist in west cornwall?

Hi there, My engine aint running as smooth as it did when i bought her, she is an ep3, she has a slight rattle, like a chain noise or something throughout the rev range, also shes a bit tappety for the first 10 min or so on cold start up. Any advice would be great or a good local honda...
  9. B

Correct oil checking method

Hi there, I have 2 questions that im not sure of. The first is when is the best time to check my oil levels, this may sound a bit dumb of me but some people tell me cold and some warm. My oil levels are dead between the two marks on the stick when cold. Secondly, i was caught short on a...
  10. B

simple engine upgrades?

Hi there, I'm new to the type r scene and I have just purchased a mint 52 plate MP3 with 47k and fhsh. The car is quite nippy but I would like to make it a little quicker. I'm on a budget so I was just thinking about the basics,, exhaust,, manifold and induction kit, would this get me anywhere...
Back