• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scooby kid

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

What was the difference in bore size,?
  2. scooby kid

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

That's a very good increase all the way through,
  3. scooby kid

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Good clip , car sounds great on song
  4. scooby kid

Ep3 Track car Ride height

I think 25mm over stock is the right height from a geo point of view , I remember seeing something written down by Spoon that was the best height but I'm sure there's overs who will say different, I'm running around 20-25mm on my coilys and find it not to bad.
  5. scooby kid

EP3 Plastic push rivets...swallow and buy Honda OE.

I bought a set of eBay and they where identical
  6. scooby kid

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

Be good to see your views on the mounts ! Going the right way with it too !
  7. scooby kid

Bankz' Number 19 EP3 from Belgium

Looks nice smart
  8. scooby kid

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

Blimey , good job you decided to give it a service yourself
  9. scooby kid

Polybush kits

Good shout .
  10. scooby kid

Polybush kits

Hard race full kit or can buy separate https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222614186740
  11. scooby kid

Polybush kits

Zero vibration ** be honest not over confident it does much , sits funny not flush but is meant to be like that , ** eventually swap it out to a hard race version as will be pushing the car towards more of a track car later down the line , But if your going to just to the inserts it won't harm...
  12. scooby kid

Polybush kits

Ive purchased the hardrace uprated mount instead of insert on front , yet to fit . Running oem rear with energy insert , powerflex in the box mount,and going to order the hardrace drivers mount.
  13. scooby kid

Cool I did box oil with Honda stuff it better too
  14. scooby kid

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Cool thanks for that , the ds2500 was the pad I was going to use , interested in your opinion as you've run the two pad choices I was thinking on .
  15. scooby kid

Thats interesting, have you tried the Ds2500?
  16. scooby kid

Evo wheel on ep3??

I ran evo 8 wheels with 215/40s on sportline springs and never rubbed.
  17. scooby kid

Cool Thread! how are you finding the Project Mu pads?
  18. scooby kid

Polybush kits

Energy set from tegiwa 10% off today makes them £48!
  19. scooby kid

NIGHTHAWK BLACK EP3 PREMIER EDITION

Who did your rocker cover out of interest?
  20. scooby kid

NIGHTHAWK BLACK EP3 PREMIER EDITION

Tidy looking bay
  21. scooby kid

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

Is the b20 not a great performance engine then?
  22. scooby kid

Pete's 1995 Harvard Blue EG Civic

Ive been looking more and more on doing a k20 dc2 as there seems to be more tidy shells popping up here and there,
  23. scooby kid

Dc5 Flywheel On An Ep3

Well Worth doing. when mine needs doing ** run the Comp version 4kg is nice amount ive read up.
  24. scooby kid

Dc5 Flywheel On An Ep3

I gather asking this after there was a mega cheap 2001 DC5 flywheel that ended on ebay last night? i believe they are identical to facelift ep3 ones, all jdm ep3s had them fitted and then later uk versions, but deffo worth swapping from the heavy 8kg version
  25. scooby kid

Strut brace that clears Tegiwa

Ebay M10x20 in zinc yellow passivated will be spot on.
  26. scooby kid

Strut brace that clears Tegiwa

will be cool set up once all done
  27. scooby kid

Standard bbox

I have the stock rear box on mine with a silenced 2.5inch b pipe this makes it a little louder with zero rasp A lot fit the unsilenced version but this makes it very raspy which I didn't want but maybe to your taste
  28. scooby kid

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Gun metal grey evo wheels suit cosmic grey cars
  29. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Little update, The Boot shut area was really looking weathered along under the roof gutters so i decided to get the it sorted so had the roof, shut and gutters redone, couple of pics i took at the shop. finish is spot on. 58EA93AA-A76E-4B5F-86A4-33A01192F7C2_zps41alidim by benji groves, on...
  30. scooby kid

Cool, i need to get the drain plug too,
  31. scooby kid

Cars coming along. Stick to oem honda box oil its not expensive at all. Shifter slop is normally down to the worn plastic ball, mine has it and keep looking at the buddy club whole shifter assy,
  32. scooby kid

Airbox mod good drop in filter

Spoon if your feeling flush,,
  33. scooby kid

Fd2

Great pics , I've only been the once but loved the whole place and atmosphere. The old part of the track looks cool too.
  34. scooby kid

Fd2

Great looking car, Any pics from the Ring..
  35. scooby kid

Millano red respray

That looked amazing afterwards
  36. scooby kid

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

Sweet thank you
  37. scooby kid

R77DVR/Ry's Silver EP3 Type R

Coming along, where did you source the rocker cover?
  38. scooby kid

Millano red respray

My 2p's worth is strip as much as you can your self off, theres nothing worse than mask lines or over spray, also makes it a bit cheaper if your willing to remove trims, handles mirrors etc etc
  39. scooby kid

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

stunning motor,,
  40. scooby kid

EP3 arb bush brackets and bolts

did you buy the brackets too?
  41. scooby kid

Matt's JDM EP3

Very nice , was unsure spoon did a different type box to the N1
  42. scooby kid

Cosmic Ep3 with 48 k and a few mods

Sounds a wicked weapon
  43. scooby kid

Dc5 mugen sus kit for ep?

Ok cheers,
  44. scooby kid

Dc5 mugen sus kit for ep?

Afternoon chaps , I've tried a google search but all comes out in yank rsx talk so I thought I'd ask here . Will a set of mugen suspension full kit of a dc5 fit my ep3 straight swap ? I know ** need to run the dc5 tie rods but some are saying filing down the rears ??
  45. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

no worries.
  46. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

its called 3m underseal fella can be purchased on ebay,
  47. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Soul reason I removed the hks system and fitted this set up as wanted an oem look.. didn't want the non red as not a fan of the rasp sound,
  48. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

The sportex is fine as no rasp sound with the resonated version which is what I was after , it's a tiny bit more louder and little more punch at lower rpm I believe but this could just be wishful thinking but I'm sure removing the tiny stock b-pipe helps
  49. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Removed the tinted lights, Really pleased how its looking now. 06F1882B-6720-487F-8575-9346273B0C09_zpstjazmvjo by benji groves, on Flickr
  50. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

This Weekend saw a new bumper ion from honda as mine was looking tatty. i can see why they rust up on all ep's as the paint was so thin the welds had spots of bare metal showing so would rust up again quickly, i put a lick of paint on it to cover it up...
  51. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

3m fella.
  52. scooby kid

Very good choice!!
  53. scooby kid

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Looking good
  54. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Cheers, it's coming along . I'm pleased with the outcome , it's gone rock hard too which is perfect. The place I got the decals from has the permit sticker too dude I did think about getting it to put didn't want to go ott https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/202058360502 This the one? My pulsar had the...
  55. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Following on from this, ive spent the last two days prepping, removing and cleaning to protect the very poor coat of unserseal that honda put on. i was going to do it white but thought it would look tatty very soon so went with black, Couple of pic...
  56. scooby kid

id Get a garage to sort that, be easier than messing around
  57. scooby kid

Help needed sourcing a Decal.

Cheers fella I've fired over some emails ,
  58. scooby kid

Where can i find this?
  59. scooby kid

£18 postage and import fees
  60. scooby kid

Afternoon chaps. I need to source this item http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-SABER-UA4-STICKER-GLASS-EMISSION-COMPLIANCE-75714-S3N-003-GENUINE-PARTS-2U-/201532753141?epid=1466738956&hash=item2eec49c4f5:g:erUAAOSwwpdW2Fml 75714-S3N-003 is the part number, my local stealers wont help. so...
  61. scooby kid

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Great Thread..
  62. scooby kid

Fitting a 2.5" B-pipe

Thats correct, The cat side will all be the same 3 bolt triangle shape gasket.
  63. scooby kid

Fitting a 2.5" B-pipe

i imagine your going to need a 2.5in id donut. You need to measure your b pipe end to work out the size needed.
  64. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Untitled by benji groves, on Flickr
  65. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Refitted the stock exhaust , very happy with it now, Untitled by benji groves, on Flickr
  66. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

Ok cool is it a cat back to rear box only ?
  67. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

could be interested
  68. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Cheers, if they where bronze it may have looked better, it was the previous owners choice, ive always wanted a white EP3, And ive decided to do a clean stock one,
  69. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

id love a twin loop
  70. scooby kid

#2 Ep3

Good morning, thought id share my new project that ive started, The only thing ive done so far is remove the Rotas for some stocks, and this weekend ** be refitting the stock exhaust over the HKS cat back. I plan to return to stock atm so need a trip to honda for all boot badges etc, stock...
  71. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

Where the silenced ones you tried?
  72. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

Does yours sound raspy?
  73. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

That's a fair point , just after searching I see people saying it's the restricted part as bore size being the smallest at this point . The raspy sound isn't for me so was hoping a silenced 2.25 centre may help
  74. scooby kid

Another B pipe Question.

Hi chaps sorry to bring up another topic on this, but after searching i can not find the answer i'm after, My question is will an aftermarket silenced B pipe mated to the oem back box and mani not cause the raspy sound but just to help it breath a bit better and slight deeper tone? not really...
  75. scooby kid

Type R Number 2 Facelift JDM EP3!!! **Small update**

Spot on, very clean car too,
  76. scooby kid

Ep3 Door/window seal

£63 ouch is what it is i guess,, cheers guys
  77. scooby kid

Ep3 Door/window seal

hi does any one Know how much a new door/window weather strip is? i can not find a part number or Even a name what its called, its the outside rubber/metal seal at the bottom of the window on the outside. cheers
  78. scooby kid

clicking sound

hi guys fitted energy mounts around 1000miles ago. all ok but now i get a click sound if push the accelerator in around 3-4k then click when release it , but its delayed sound not instant you remove your foot. any ideas as ****ing it down constant atm and just thought id ask before climbing around.
  79. scooby kid

spudgun GB's premier edition ep3

looks lovley and deffo worth keeping stock
  80. scooby kid

Phil's black stanced 30th

very nice indeed
  81. scooby kid

Engine whine and another issue low end miss fire

Was valve clearance well had them done and sorted
  82. scooby kid

Private message.. Spam/hack?

Same here too
  83. scooby kid

injen question

hi peeps, been searching to no luck for an ep3 just a quick question? is this injen cai the one that doesnt sit right down low inside the wheels arch and infact just inside the inner wheel arch hole next to the batt? so less likely to get wet as alot higher up than the other kits? also ive...
  84. scooby kid

Engine whine and another issue low end miss fire

Hi peeps, Couple issues on my 03 ep3 currently on 63k Got a engine whine like a pulley whine, so I've changed aux belt, top idler and tensioner and it's still there! removed the belt started and it's still there, any ideas? also have a low end misfire and worse when cold, car feels really...
  85. scooby kid

which gains will be more ?

Hi Peeps was having a think what to do on the car, for funds atm i think which way to go, As cant do all together at once. my ep3 is stock other than hondata airbox mod and cosworth drop in,filter pipe, spoon cat back, What part will give me more gains, a gruppe m and kpro (poss decat to...
  86. scooby kid

Intake funnel and manifold question

will be run on kpro, exhaust is fine as some of the older cars wont have them, its a local sprint club, i want to keep the oem airbox aswell. also fitted tegwia intake pipe. but wanted a funnel to allow a ram air type, plm header?
  87. scooby kid

Intake funnel and manifold question

Hi peeps after some advice with my ep3 , I'm looking at competing my car but there are some tough regs, I need to keep the oem air box but drop in filters are fine, ive fitted a Cosworth filter and done the hondata mod, Now my 1st question cold air feed the stock is crap I'm looking for the...
  88. scooby kid

What wheel size and offset to sit flush? (EP3R)

Evo 8 wheels sit flush and no rubbing 17x8
  89. scooby kid

Higgmeisters K20 DC2 Build

nice
  90. scooby kid

My slow start to the honda crew

picked up some oem wheels, cut slicks and suspension set up is a musttttt
  91. scooby kid

Cheers buddy, need a new realign so may go alot tale more agrissive on the settings, got all of October to sort as not out now till 2nd November at snett,
  92. scooby kid

Couple pics from brands this week,
  93. scooby kid

Yes they got hot but same at nurburg temps, at 32psi cold they work well any less to much give in the tyre
  94. scooby kid

Post updated
  95. scooby kid

Hi all, Been on here for a while just looking about etc, Picked myself up a prefacelift ep3, as was looking for something that was fairly pokey, reliable and a good hoot, and this sure has it, having owned always jdm and most were all turbos its taken me some time getting used to driving it...
Back