• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FN2 oil

I put Castrol edge 5/40 in my fn2 but Tegiwa do a Honda oil 5/40 cheaper which is best I'm confused as I try to use all original Honda parts
  2. S

fuel filter

I'm looking at changing my fn2 fuel filter I have the how to guild but as any body changes this and was it ok to do I'm of average intelligence . thanks steve
  3. S

Idle running problem

they fitted a second hand one programed it and all was ok so I got a new one fitted all was well then
  4. S

Idle running problem

I had the same problem about 16 months ago I changed throttle body thinking it was that but it was still the same in the end took it to Honda ecu was the problem
  5. S

header

china special looks ok are they that bad give your view http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122067215555?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
  6. S

brake hoses

Thanks John can you recommend a make ?
  7. S

brake hoses

are these ok to use on my fn2 or are there other better please advise http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RACING-PERFORMANCE-BRAKE-LINES-HOSES-HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-FN2-07-11-/400827248629?hash=item5d532a6ff5:g:yz8AAOSwPc9Wxx3V
  8. S

Prang

yep that a right off it would cost more to repair than the car is worth a body shop would charge full price for parts labour and the dreaded V.A.T.
  9. S

FK2 Mugen FK2

A bit Halfords standard type R much better. Still love my FN2 a hot hatch needs to be a two door just my view?
  10. S

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

just read this post bud well done love these looking forward to your build threads well done. will be chasing you for more info soon ? Steve
  11. S

short shift fitting fn2

can some one help me fit a short shifter to my fn2 im in the midlands will come to you or you could come to me please help thanks steve
  12. S

found on ebay

that bad its from the uk but that's why its cheep as its rubbish
  13. S

found on ebay

amened thred welcome feedback no not de cat please advise before I get one
  14. S

found on ebay

is this any good or waste of money if I change it will I need a re map? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281652729319?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649d steve
  15. S

service

Advice please I have a 07 FN2 GT 63000 full service history. I can service this car my self no probs but am I devaluing my car or do the savings I make even out with lower resale price. I have no intension of selling at the moment. steve
  16. S

FN2 Average age?

Im 52 in march I will be 53, two children well adults now wont leave home no matter how much I push. I feel 18 most days 88 the others drive a red FN2 bums a bit snug in the seat but love it never going to get old gracefully.
  17. S

tegiwa heat sheild

Any one fitted a HSK Tegiwa heat shield need to no how to do this ie big spacer and Velcro? thanks steve
  18. S

gearbox fill bolt

So will that ebay kit ** ok it says 20mm I believe the bolt size to be 20mm just rapped the old bolt with plumbers tap and some gasket seal there's a small amount of thread left to hold good job its fill not drain plug
  19. S

gearbox fill bolt

I thought and small threadings would be just mushed by gears?
  20. S

gearbox fill bolt

thanks both will try one of these kits http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190999025659?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
  21. S

gearbox fill bolt

Well I've stripped the thread on my gearbox fill can someone help is there such thing as a self tapping sump bolt also what size is this bolt the washer is 20mm please help/advise. Steve
  22. S

help needed

thanks for all you help it was the ECU that was Pete tong they also said it had been spiked was running at -3 should be +3 can any body advise thanks guys for your time steve
  23. S

help needed

ok lads thanks tried battery off 30 mins no good not had car long loved it but hate it now all I did was full service change coolant clean TB which iv done on all my cars no probs Honda I have no other option need my wheels for work loxy im in Birmingham and this TB...
  24. S

help needed

ok new TB fitted easy job just getting hose over bigger inlet was a dog but got there no improvement still erratic revving the only other thing I did was drain and fill coolant system if air in system would this cores this just had engine running 20 mins or so with cap off still the same advice...
  25. S

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

hi I have a stock fn2 gt just fitted a larger throttle body told would run fine as is but to get the best I need a re map but funds are low see you started with flash pro is this a good place to start thanks steve
  26. S

help needed

The bigger TB was only its new and cheaper. I was told its a straight swop and will work same as original, I hope what's your view , Honda said as I had opened butterfly by hand that's why it broke Steve
  27. S

help needed

Took it to honda throttel body naff ordered a upgrade from Tegiwa 2mm bigger inlet outlet straight swop but advise re map how do i get that done steve
  28. S

help needed

Loxy I've given it a right good blast still crap over reving not nice to drive going away Thursday need sorted don't won't to but steeler it might be whish i left it alone
  29. S

help needed

thanks for your reply I just took hose off spayed carb cleaner in it rub with a rag but back together the two hoses I took off if I've put back incorrectly which I don't think I have could this be the prob thanks steve
  30. S

help needed

2007 civic type r running great cleaned throttle body now running crap reving could do with help
  31. S

key bleep

new to my civic type r 2007 so sorry if this has been done before wont radio on with out ignition just keeps bleeping when key in and on one## thanks Steve
Back