• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Stick07

17s to 18s

Cheers! Yeah i saw one Ep3 Type R Slammed on Coilovers there at the Weekend, was nearly buying it if it wasna for the Salesman! Anyway yeah it has to be lowered indeed. Much Appreciated for the Info Guys :)
  2. Stick07

17s to 18s

Thanks May chance the Bigger Look Would you also know whats the Best Tyre Sizes for a 18" Rim? Cheers
  3. Stick07

17s to 18s

Hello Could do with help in Deciding is it a good idea to go from Stock 17s to Aftermarket 18s on a Civic Ep3 Premier Edition, have seen 18s on afew including this past Wknd and looks the part. Will it effect Handling or Speed much going for the Bigger option? And Finaly what Size of...
  4. Stick07

FD2 FD2 Buying

Hello Stuart Oh was it, very Nice car indeed Thanks for your info Ive Still no Purchased anything yet but will consider everything thats been said and go from there :)
  5. Stick07

Mugen 200

Nice 1 Lad :D
  6. Stick07

FD2 FD2 Buying

Ah know what your saying lad Ats great though, Driving it for the 1st time you'll soon know how you feel about it and hope its the same for me if i get the chance to do so. I did read alot about the FD2 being the best maself ats why i looked into them straight away, i have never driven one but...
  7. Stick07

FD2 FD2 Buying

Funny you should say that Welshy, right after my reply to Loxy i was on the Search again and did see 1 or 2 M200s Maself, like the Styling of them especialy way more Mugen bits than whats on it already. Reviews ive been looking on them aint too bad, would like to Join the Honda band wagon and...
  8. Stick07

FD2 FD2 Buying

Cheers Lad Gives me alot more info now way out me jumping the gun and last thing i want is any Regrets. Tbh i just want a Good Replacement for my Evo and FD2s seemed a good option goin along way the same sort of look and being Rare i like but yeah as you mentioned the Price is Scarey for the...
  9. Stick07

FD2 FD2 Buying

Hello Please could someone give Me Advice on which Fd2 i would be better Purchasing as its all New to Me. I have been looking around Online alot and the 2 Cars that keep sticking out to Me is a 2010 plate with 16000miles in Championship White with added extras - Mugen Exhaust, Wind...
Back