• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Andrew-fn2

Blue smoke on low revs pulling away

Apparently a mate of mine says he noticed blue smoke as i was pulling away (cold start) car is running 5w-30 oil. no smoke on vtec that i know of. car is running rich i have a hks-rsk and full system (cpl manifold to invidia system no cat) and my exhaust tips go black i have sold my hondata as...
  2. Andrew-fn2

corrosion warranty fn2

hi guys, ive have a 2007 fn2 and on my recent mot the tester listed surface corrosion as an advisory. after a bit of googling i have found the fn2 has a corrosion warranty, so ive emailed Honda UK and had a quick reply saying to take to the local dealership which is bassets bridgend. he...
  3. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro / live tune

Hi lads, just ordered my Flash pro so I can get the best out of my mods (hks rsk/ cpl racing manifold/invidia system/decat) I heard the live tunes are good and have heard the forum name civicrsa recommend and one had any experience he's South African looks like he knows he's stuff. Until I get...
  4. Andrew-fn2

Used Hondata Flash Pro advise

Hi lads, i founda second hand flash pro for sale the buyer is suggesting its locked to his old car? see below. "Honda data flash pro think it's locked to my old car which I no longer have. Only used once think these can be unlock but not sure and not got the time to mess about" doesnt make...
  5. Andrew-fn2

Clutch Fuild for bleeding the clutch.

Hi lads, clutch peddle is getting rather low so ive been advised to bleed the clutch. i will be getting my mechanic to do it with the service but im ordering all the bits in, my question is what clutch fluid shall i get 4 Dot?? also how much shall i get.
  6. Andrew-fn2

FN2 Flashpro

Hi Guys finally going to get a Flash Pro just looking for a bit of advise i was going to chuck it on and run the basic Group N map until i could get it on the rollers but ive read on another forum it not a good idea on a modified engine as it raises the AFR? my mods are HSK RSK, CPL Racing...
  7. Andrew-fn2

Flashpro tuning costs

Hi lads just had a quote for flash pro Tuning on my fn2. 400-500 quid is this in line with what other owners have payed.
  8. Andrew-fn2

AUX connection 2007 FN2

Hi guys is there a way to add an AUX connection to the standard radio?
  9. Andrew-fn2

After market cams

Hi guys, anyone gone for upgraded cams in there fn2? I've been looking at a few sets looks like stage 1 cams are drop in with out upgrading springs and retainers but the power junkie in me couldn't stop looking at stage 3 cams obviously titanium springs and retainers are required, my question is...
  10. Andrew-fn2

Dc5 Brembos on a fn2?

Simple question will they fit, has anyone tried it. they average £500-550 would be a nice upgrade
  11. Andrew-fn2

Leaking Boot

Hi Guys seem to have developed a leak in the boot, the compartment in the boot is rather damp and i'm having trouble finding where its coming in.. is it a common issue?
  12. Andrew-fn2

cpl manifold and decat fitting

hi lads, got hold of a cpl racing manifold on flee bay didn't get any documentation with it as its second hand. i've noticed the decat pipe has one sensor fitment and the cat on the car has two is one of the sensors redundant when the decat is fitted?
  13. Andrew-fn2

Invidia full system and cpl race manifold thoughts

Just picked up a Invidia full system and cpl manifold 7 months old for 700 quid seems like a good deal.
  14. Andrew-fn2

Gears crunching

Hi lads, anyone had the syncro's done on there fn2?? If so how much did you pay?
  15. Andrew-fn2

abs and vsa light

Hi guys, my ABS and VSA light have just come on nice little happy new year present from the car, any ideas what to try? Is it just the speed sensor? Heard they don't give error codes on this issue on other forums..
  16. Andrew-fn2

Crunching in 2nd and 3rd in vtec :(

Hi lads, car has started crucnhing in the vtec from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. Think it may be the synchro's seems to be common issue with this gear box any thing else I can try? It doesn't do it all the time just now and again which is odd but I'm no mechanic..
  17. Andrew-fn2

Fg2 turbo kit on a fn2

Alright lads, will. Fg2 turbo kit work on a fn2... I know its diffrent version of the k20z but surely the manifold will be this same etc. The cost of a kit for the U.S si verses the euro fn2 is ridiculous, I'm no car buff so any toughts guys...
  18. Andrew-fn2

NOS kits?

Anyone fitted a NOS kit to there k20?? been looking at big power upgrades turbos and superchargers are going to take some saving and it looks like turbo is the better and more reliable option. so i have been looking at NOS kits with a progressive controller which is significantly cheaper, has...
  19. Andrew-fn2

If you own a black CTR this is a must!

Well I have a mate who details cars as a hobby and he pointed me in the direction of these products to freshen up my paint work. http://www.poorboysworld.com/blackhole.htm and http://www.dodojuice.com/blue-velvet-carnauba-car-wax.html so I gave them a crack, I've got a few swirl marks on my...
  20. Andrew-fn2

Green gunk on rear light clusters

Hi lads, I've got some green moss/mold around the edges of my rear light clusters. Any one got any cleaning tips with out removing the center section. Read on another forum to use a syringe with a neddle and inject diluted bleach into the channel around the lights... No really happy to put...
  21. Andrew-fn2

Fn2 mugen wing

Hi lads, has anyone had a replica Mugen wing for there FN2 CTR if so what was the fitment like and where did you get it from and most importantly how much.
  22. Andrew-fn2

SKUNK2 CAI HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FN2

Hi guys, has any one got one of these fitted to a FN2? if so how was it to fit and was any extra modifications required other than battery,coolant tank and ecu relocation. also any noticeable gains over standard.
  23. Andrew-fn2

Fn2 induction kit advice

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and a new proud owner of a Fn2 type R, I've owned a eg6 vti before and I know tunning is limited on Hondas as far as big power gains with out forced induction. Can any one offer me some advice on induction kits what's the best performer bhp wise? Car is standard at...
Back