• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MarBras

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Brilliant! Thanks for that lads. I also have a slight downhill gradient coming out my drive that I'm somewhat close to at the minute with the ride at stock. Guess it's time to get the measuring tape out and see how close I actually am! :lol: I see your in edinburgh too Vergil makes me a bit...
  2. MarBras

Eibach or Skunk 2?

Sorry for bringing up an older thread but don't see the point starting a new one whilst this is here... How do people find the eibachs for daily driving? Such as road bumps etc?
  3. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

And the mugen fenders...
  4. MarBras

MarBras milano FN2 #00252

Not updated this in a while... If I'm honest I've not added anything to the car haha! However a sudden double in my salary :D now means money is being spent! Something I need help on is wheel offsets? I'm stumped. I want to stay with the 18 inch size as i like it although it's a bit bumpy...
  5. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

Might be an idea to get a couple bolts and try put the heat shield that's hanging down back on mate. If it's on ramps you'll be able to see it fairly easy. The bit you pulled off is fine that's defo not needed. There's a putty thing you can buy from halfords it blends on to metal and turns...
  6. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

maybe there is another bit hanging off mate. did you pull one whole bit off? It's about half a metre maybe a bit more? Is it the heatsheild or the undertake that's scraping?
  7. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

No problem! if it's anything like mines it'll take some encouragement to come out!
  8. MarBras

Heat shield rattle

I had the same mate. If its the piece right at the back. As in you can touch it if you go under the car from the back? If so just rip it out. You don't legally need that piece in this country. I ripped mines out takes a bit of pulling but it comes. It was a total pain when windy as all i could...
  9. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

I'm sure it's just drilling a hole in the light casing in order to allow the cables from the kit through. That's in the fn2 anyway. I assume it'll be the same in the ep3.
  10. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know when you buy the kit, everything that you need to fit them comes with it. Pretty sure you need to modify the inside bulb cover too. But seems straight forward. I bought some 6k h7 and h1 bulbs from a member on another forum...
  11. MarBras

Nighthawk Black Ep3 Type R Premier Edition

Very nice! :D
  12. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

Awesome. I think I may plump for the skunk2! Think it'll be a garage job though, due to all the relocation etc!
  13. MarBras

Loxy's Type R #4

Loving the progress Loxy! how is the skunk2 intake? I'm going to be buying an intake when I'm back from my holidays, and I'm stumped between the hks and this one.
  14. MarBras

Donations

Keen to pay also. Package sounds pretty cool, along with a little icon under your username would as others said, be a nice touch.
  15. MarBras

RichE's Sparklin' Cosmic EP3

Lovely mate. still looking for it at the gym! :lol:
  16. MarBras

not bad man. I love the mugen wing. But just can't justify the price unfortunately. I've been looking at... Spoiler vented wings front splitter rear diffuser. If i was to get all of that mugen then I'd be looking at a small fortune which isn't handy whilst saving for a deposit for a house Haha.
  17. MarBras

Thanks shifty! I always think a nice set of lights, set a car off! Ahh jeez I can imagine that will be a bit murder with dull lights. I threw some mega LEDs in mines and they visibility is intense!! What's your guys opinion on the type r kits stuff? Having a look on their website and the...
  18. MarBras

Thanks for that Peter. I agree, since having these installed it's much easier to see where I'm going whilst reversing compared to the standard bulbs.
  19. MarBras

Small update. Lights inside as well as outside have been upgraded. I felt that the standard lights were really lacking and frustrated whilst driving on dark roads. This in mind i decided to buy; dipped beam H7 bulbs Full beam H1 bulbs LED side lights LED number plate lights LED reverse lights...
  20. MarBras

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Great pictures! looks lovely there, this is where my next drive will be taking place When I'm off!
  21. MarBras

HAR-VEY's NHB ep3 * 9J wheel pics added*

Those grids!! :D :D
  22. MarBras

Cheers shifty! Love the noise the vette gave off that day! I would have loved to come man but unfortunately I work most weekends at the moment due to being at uni during the week. I'm defo keen for a few drives during the summer though so I'll be in contact for sure! Thanks har-very. As...
  23. MarBras

Black GT TYPE R FN2 my new baby

Haha. have a look at the detailing section mate. personally I can't recommend poor boys black hole highly enough for swirls and pre wax glaze!!
  24. MarBras

Black GT TYPE R FN2 my new baby

Welcome! Car looks nice and tidy! :)
  25. MarBras

Thanks Welshy! :) I do love the Takata green but like you I really don't have the balls to do it!! Haha I think I'm torn between red and yellow. Red seems really common but always looks good against the black alloys. yellow is a bit different! But I'm cautious as to Wether it would work with...
  26. MarBras

Also thoughts on yellow calipers? With black type and red R? We're originally going red to match the car but I can't help but be intrigued by yellow haha!
  27. MarBras

Thanks guys! Ahh fair enough Peter. I know black alloys have been to death and aren't everybodies cup of tea but they look a lot nicer in the flesh. Was well chuffed when they were done. Normally I'd agree with getting a new wheel. However I have a mate whose dads owns a spray shop and...
  28. MarBras

Haha this is true. He's also paying for it so if anything it's only an inconvenience! :rolleyes:
  29. MarBras

well my dad had a wee shot of my car yesterday which I kept encouraging him to do! Anyway I received a very apologetic phone call of him telling me he'd accidently kerbed my front drivers alloy :mad: so that's back on the agenda to get fixed! These things happen I guess and at least he's paying...
  30. MarBras

Black centre caps

It's cool buddy. Mook sorted me out with some. Cheers though.
  31. MarBras

My Fn2 Gt type r

Very nice mate
  32. MarBras

Hi all. I've been on here for a few months now so thought I would get a build thread started it will be a work in progress in which i plan on taking my time and enjoying completing my project. The car in question is a 2007 non-GT (super lightweight version :p) FN2 in Milano Red with 50k...
  33. MarBras

FN2 Advise on buying my first fn2

Defo agree with Loxy. When you come across the right one you'll know. Personally for me it was the first one I actually went to look at. After an inspection and test drive I was sold and knew it was for me! Make sure to ask for a full test drive! Goodluck finding her!
  34. MarBras

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

May need to get a new set of these mate some little kids thought it would be funny to take the R off!:mad: I'll send you a pm.
  35. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Perfect thanks Loxy. didn't look properly the first time! I'll check AutoBulbsDirect out!
  36. MarBras

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

This has probably been mentioned in this thread somewhere, i don't fancy going through 40 odd pages so I'll just ask. Sorry if it's been asked already.... Looking to get bright white HIDs along with LED side lights. as well as that I'm also after some LED bulbs for my number plate and...
  37. MarBras

my ep3

Haha!! :)
  38. MarBras

my ep3

What's the mod list on the yellow van? :p
  39. MarBras

my ep3

sounds good mate. will look good with the green also!! Agree with the centre caps. I got my alloys painted gloss black, wasn't till I placed the red H on the centre caps that it looked finished! That sucks about the wheel nuts! Been trying to get a good set of red ones myself but other things...
  40. MarBras

my ep3

Very nice mate. love a Milano with black alloys.
  41. MarBras

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

Love the seats! :D Short shifter was defo the best money I have spent on my car. let's you really keep the power on!
  42. MarBras

My FN2 Mugen Milano!

Looks lovely mate! Don't suppose you have any pictures of your double din? Looking at getting one, but not sure which!
  43. MarBras

Ubermatthew's Premier Gray EP3

How's the tegiwa short shifter? Also was fitting a pain? been considering it for a few weeks.
  44. MarBras

Black centre caps

Cracking idea. Never thought of that! Cheers mate!
  45. MarBras

Black centre caps

Hi guys not sure if this has been posted before, but couldn't see anything. I'm getting my alloys painted gloss black tomorrow. And am looking to get black wheel caps. I've been looking everywhere and I can't find any that are black with a red H. Any of you guys know of anywhere to pick up...
  46. MarBras

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Hahaha my bad! :D I just went past it again and yeah it's a slightly different reg!! My bad for the panic :cool:
  47. MarBras

Sakeb's Champ White FN2 ! #335

Me too! Where about are you? I'm in the gilmerton area out towards midlothian way. Looks really clean. Transforms the dash completely!
  48. MarBras

Sakeb's Champ White FN2 ! #335

Hey mate lovely car. where in Scotland are you from? That app radio looks rather nice! Is there bluetooth installed in it also? May invest in one as I really like that.
  49. MarBras

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Believe I just drove past your car on the way to uni. was parked on a steep hill behind morning side kinda (can't member the name of the road haha) Was the reg that caught my eye. Unless it's slightly different in which case ignore my babbling Looking back a page or two I read you stay in...
  50. MarBras

My Fn2 First, My First Type R

Nice car mate. milano red is beautiful.
Back