• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ruairidh Fraser

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 K20 swap updated price forum question

Hi guys Iv recently came across a dc2 shell my friend has for sale, and i have an ep3. i noticed alot of places saying 7k for a swap but surely that cant be right. Plus all those threads are from 5 years ago plus. So since its more conman now what will it all entail if i do it and whats...
  2. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 milltek exhaust systems resonated vs non res

Right so basically iv been thinking about exhaust systems, and I was reading about millteks resonated and non, and I was wondering if anyone on here has had a resonated one and if it is a lot quieter than the non. simply because I want it to sound better but not so loud next door get annoyed. If...
  3. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Oil consumption

Hi there, I Know this question comes up a lot but I cant find a definitive answer and... I need this answered by someone for piece of mind. Right so basically my car was serviced 5 weeks ago now and on Sunday on the way to crail I thought hmmm maybe I should check my oil and it was quite dam...
  4. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Fitting the most frustrating badge in the world!

Hi All, I have recently bought a type r badge for the front grill and because it was an eBay job it doesn't seem to fit through the holes on the grill. So now I am asking what is the best stuff to glue it on to the grill with that wont make a mess of the grill when I have some spare cash to...
  5. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Rage alloys (CANT FIND CENTRE CAPS ANYWHERE)

Dose anyone know where to get rage alloy centre caps iv been looking for weeks now and its driving me insane!!! why are the easiest things always the hardest haha anyone help ? cheers!
  6. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Squeak when changing gear in high V-TEC

Hi there again, Right so basically when I'm at high revs in 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd, sometimes when I change gear and let the clutch go when driving in V-tec there is a funny squeak kind of noise coming from the drivers front wheel just for a second, Im thinking its maybe the disc is warped...
  7. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Best cold air intake

Hi guys looking to put a cold air intake on to my type r, was wondering what the best one is and also what the best for value is. Cheers!
  8. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 Cleaning the inside of your back lights

Is there any easy way of going about this or is just a case of taking them apart completely? cheers :)
  9. Ruairidh Fraser

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Iv just bought a 2008 FN2 with 70K on it yesterday and this morning iv found a bit of rust the size of a 5p on the rear arch, Im wondering roughly how much I will be to have that treated :confused: also if there is one bit is there likely to be more:eek: I whent over everything on the buyers...
  10. Ruairidh Fraser

EP3 Honda Civic Type R EP3 Fuel

Hi they're I'm thinking about buying a Honda civic type R ep3 and I'm wondering what the most miles you guys have got out a tank and what the least is, im not really fussed as long as i get 200miles out a tank but i would like to know what I'm getting into fuel wise haha. cheers, Ruairidh
Back