• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sargio

FN2 Cd error!!

Ok, top man I'll have a browse. Although been to work today, tried a cd and it seems fine. Temperamental I guess
  2. Sargio

FN2 Cd error!!

Fair point Loxy, although I do have a CD player as part of a seperate stacker system and amp that is still going strong and that was from the mid 90's!! in all I agree the FN 2 is holing out well I just didn't expect the CD player to do this and with it being a big part of the dashboard it looks...
  3. Sargio

FN2 Cd error!!

Thanks for the reply Loxy. Is this a common fault? If so it's pretty poor from Honda. Beginning to wish I'd kept my EP3 in a way! I'd spent a bit of money on her and it was pretty faultless. How much am I looking at for a fascia conversion and new head unit? Also will the steering wheel controls...
  4. Sargio

FN2 Cd error!!

CD player started playing up the other day, I put a cd in and the screen read disc read, it then said disc error, at first I thought it might of been because it was quite hot with the climate control being on warm but then yesterday it happened again, sounds like the laser is trying to scan the...
  5. Sargio

FN2 Faulty engine start button?

Oh right! Not majorly serious then, shelled out on a new battery for my old EP3 not so long ago. Typical! thanks Loxy, much appreciated :)
  6. Sargio

FN2 FN2's have come down in price :)

I bought my Silver FN2 from a trader in Stockport but the previous owner on the logbook was in Cannock and all the servicing was done at brindley Honda Cannock. 58 plate. Could it be the same car???
  7. Sargio

FN2 Faulty engine start button?

Had my FN2 about 4 weeks now and noticed on a few occasions on the 1st start up of the day pressing the start button is just a click, nothing happens and the clock resets and flashes. After turning the key back and trying again it's worked, however.... This morning it happened again and after a...
  8. Sargio

FN2 Clocked FN2?

Been an avid reader of the forum for a couple of years now, absolutely love it. 1st post on here. Had an EP3 for 7 years but always toyed with the idea of an FN2 found a beauty (or so I thought) silver 1 previous owner full Honda service history(8 stamps) 58 plate 72000 miles immaculate inside...
Back