• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Marshall-EP3

Service history

Does anyone just service there car themselves and make note on what's been changed and when? My last ep3 was on 162k miles and had full service history, but when I first got it I took it to Honda and said it was due a service, I was new to all this and just said its due a service, after I got...
  2. Marshall-EP3

High mileage EP3

Just some opinions wanted really! I currently own an ep3 with 161k miles on it, now it runs fine the engine is solid and has full service history, it does have a little noise from the gearbox.. Which when I took it to Honda they said it was the gearbox bearings? No problems just a noise but he...
  3. Marshall-EP3

EP3 Pic request of lowered EP3s

Hoping this is the right section of the forum for this, but as the title requests, can you guys post pics of your ep3's lowered and state how much by? Considering lowering mine but unsure on how low to go as I like the ride comfort how it is, been looking at some 30mm eibach springs.. Thanks...
  4. Marshall-EP3

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

New to the site so thought I'd introduce myself and start a thread! I'm new to Honda's as I'm a bit of a Vauxhall guy.. This is the first car i've owned that isn't a vauxhall and i love it! I had a mk4 astra but retardedly reversed it into a bollard and couldnt face driving it with the...
Back