• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Thanks mate. Yes, it's deff sounding like those are the culprate now. Will need to wait till next month to get them as a few big bills have landed with a thump on my floor! But will be good to get these changed and see if it cures it!
  2. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Yeah, would be going to Honda for them mate. A lot dearer but at least they won't fail! Had problems with the ignitor in the dizzy of my old mb6, and the parts guy at Honda got me a pattern part (to save money) Pattern part was £90, Honda part was £250. So, 4 weeks later, and 3 pattern parts...
  3. crazzzydave

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Thats the one thing that I like about them....the exclusivity! And 40MPG? Damn, can only dream about those kinda figures in the FN2. Ive still not been out in an FK2 yet only sat in one in the dealership. Might have to book a wee test drive!
  4. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

£130 each? Thats not too bad then! Think I'll give the above traders a call then mate and start with replacing those. I'm sure I head that about those bloody sensors before, in that they can be fecked but show nothing on the diagnostics. Just be nice to get rid of this problem. What do you...
  5. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Thinking about taking the HKS RSX back off her as it does seem to highlight the issues even more. Thing is, love the noise she makes with it!!! lol
  6. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Hmm, o2 sensor sounds probable mate. Is there any how to's for cleaning out the TB? Might be worth doing that too just to see if it makes a difference to it. Will price up an o2 sensor from Honda (and get ready to be shocked!). I take it there's just the one o2 sensor on these?
  7. crazzzydave

Loxy's Type R #5 - Milano Red FK2 GT

Stunning car John! Still a rare sight on the roads yet, only seen two up here. MPG isn't too shabby either eh!
  8. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Thanks Loxy. I doubt its my driving style though as the cold engine problem is there at low speeds even if i'm in 2nd gear at 20mph, it's really bad. If I tired 4th gear at 20mph The thing would almost deffo be impossible to drive, would either try to stall or just kangaroo to a stop. I know...
  9. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Hi all. For the last year or so, I've had this continuing running issue with my FN2. So far, dealerships answers have been " no fault apparent" or "they all run like that" and finally "it's a characteristic of the FN2's". It didnt do it when I first bought it, it just gradually appeared and now...
  10. crazzzydave

Meet Roxy....Daves Alabaster silver FN2 CTR

lol you were a life saver that day mate, no doubt about it!!
  11. crazzzydave

Daves 1999 Honda Civic Aerodeck ("DD")

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind comments. And know she'd be really happy with all the attention her car gets now. As for another garage.............don't tempt me! lol If I win the lottery, there's gonna be one massive garage collection starting right here in my garden. Would love a huge garage...
  12. crazzzydave

Yeah, been a tough time mate, went through a really dark time in my life, but came through it eventually. Still have days where I get down, but that's to be expected. Got a new girl now (Gayle) who's also a petrol head! So things are on the up! Just read your thread on the DC5, good choice...
  13. crazzzydave

Back in the hot seat. CW DC5 :)

Back to the Honda's John eh! lol Really sweet looking DC5 mate. Think the DC5 is my favourite Integra, just love the shape of them!
  14. crazzzydave

Hey hey! How you doing John! Long time no hear mate! Yeah still got the deck, although as you'll have gathered from above, Dawns no longer with us :noseblow: Hows you and the family getting on? You still got the EP3?
  15. crazzzydave

Yes mate, the colour Dawn chose for the blue was as close to the actual colour of the car as possible, so all ties in nicely. And they are deffo comfy, a lot comfier as they renewed most of the seats foam internals, so like sitting in brand new seats. Did the run to Donnington for Japfest2 last...
  16. crazzzydave

More photos of interior and engine bay. Excuse the quality, just done on my phone about 5 mins ago!! And finally, DD and Roxy together in their crib! Will get better photos with my camera later, but hope these will do for now. Photos don't do the interior justice!!:D
  17. crazzzydave

Will nip out to the garage and take a few just now bud, and get some of the engine bay. ;)
  18. crazzzydave

Here we go chaps, "DD" has arrived! http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?97274-Daves-1999-Honda-Civic-Aerodeck-%28-DD-%29
  19. crazzzydave

Ok, as a few have asked for pics of this, thought I'd get some posted. The FN2 is my daily (although the modding bug is too hard to resist!) but the Civic Aerodeck has been modded a fair bit, and has been on a few show stands. So a quick bit of history on the car! It belonged to my late wife...
  20. crazzzydave

Loxy's Type R #4

Lmao! Her reg plate kinda matches her name too..............HRR (her royal roxiness! or should that be her loyal loxiness!) :-)
  21. crazzzydave

lol Forgot to say, if you're on civinfo, you've probably seen the reg on there mate ;-)
  22. crazzzydave

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

What a totally stunning car! Just read the whole thread mate, hats off to you!
  23. crazzzydave

How spare wheel looks in the boot These are the bolts to remove the boot floor. There are 4 in total, these photos show the 2 on the near side (left side) of the boot. The other two are in the same location on the right side. Very easy to remove. When I get the false boot floor modded and...
  24. crazzzydave

Thanks bud! Regarding the spare wheel fitting in the boot, it doesn't. But.........if you remove the false boot floor (the bit you can drop down to increase boot space) the wheel fits in perfectly. Its the plastic part that holds the false boot floor in that stops you putting a wheel in the...
  25. crazzzydave

Had her just over a year now, upgrading from a 2011 FN1 CTS. Fairly standard car in alabaster silver, although she did come from the dealership with the optional 19 inch rage alloys (diamond cut.) She's a 2008 TypeR GT model. Mods are: :Climair wind deflectors :Tinted fog light covers with...
  26. crazzzydave

Loxy's Type R #4

Just read your whole thread, what a stunning FN2 mate. Really do like these in white, one of the best colours for them imo. Lots of class mods done to it, and it shows. I'd thought about a new exhaust for mine, but like you, don't want one that too loud or drowns out the sound from the induction...
  27. crazzzydave

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Have seen this one in person and it's mint! Looking good Krzys!
Back