• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jdmoran54

teraclean, good or bad

I had it done on my 2005 E46 M3 with 80K miles and to be honest I thought was best money I spent. Third gear was massive difference! And exhaust tips never had any dirt after it. Feel it's good money spent, especially to highly powered patrols like VTECs
  2. jdmoran54

Full Service.

Hi everyone. Going to get my car serviced, was wondering can someone give me tips and pointers what all usually needs done on a 2007 Type R FN2 with 45k miles i.e. What to change? And mainly what oil, filter and spark plugs that everyone recommends? All help appreciated. I want to keep this...
  3. jdmoran54

Window Tinting

Now am going to show how stupid I am, what exactly is solar plexus panel?
  4. jdmoran54

Exhaust boxes

I was told that there is four boxes on the FN2's exhaust system, and that if you remove two is improves the sound of them hugely. Anyone did this or thoughts please. Am not usually the kind of guy for messing about with car exhausts, but just think they lack a bit of sound, unless flat out in...
  5. jdmoran54

Window Tinting

Yeah I had heard the curve part below the spoiler can't be done unless tint spray used, which in my opinion is crap looking, I wasn't sure what it was like with just top half done. Thanks, might be something I get done. On a red civic does tints look well?
  6. jdmoran54

Window Tinting

What's the views on tinting Civic FN2 rear windows?
  7. jdmoran54

My New Addition to the Collection...

Finally some pictures up.... Sorry for some poor quality setting sun was in the way!
  8. jdmoran54

Finally some pictures... But might come out small as uploading from iPhone.
  9. jdmoran54

FN2 Cracked fog light driver side lense

I believe this is a common fault, seen after market fog light on eBay for £27.90 anyone bought one of these? And anyone got fitting instructions please
  10. jdmoran54

FN2 After market HIDs

What's everyone's thoughts and/or experience of fitting HIDs to a 2007 FN2 Type R? or does anyone know any good upgrade bulbs i.e. Philips Xenon Vision bulbs?
  11. jdmoran54

Honda Civic Type R - Milano Red - FN2. More pics to follow. 2007 Honda Civic Type R - Milano Red - 45K miles - Totally factory standard. New to the Honda Type R world!
Back