• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

FN2 proper Clutch pedal adjustment values

Hi, I'm trying to find a diagram or list of the correct clutch pedal adjustment values eg. Free play, bite point, pedal height etc for a 2008 FN2. I need to lift mine off the floor and I'd like to do it properly to honda specifications. I can find the diagrams for pretty much and other honda...
  2. T

FN2 18x8.5 ET44, too much?

Looking at some 18x8.5 ET44 wheels, would this be too wide for an FN2 dropped 15mm on eibachs? Or should this be ok with suitable tyre choice? Tia Adam
  3. T

Tegiwa Ep3 Carbon bonnets

I'm in Birmingham
  4. T

Probably a better idea that. What colour is your civic? Got any pics if cosmic grey?
  5. T

Thanks, that's really helpful. I know the tegiwa ones are cheap, and that a lot of the stuff the do are copies, so I'm a little dubious. I'd have to see one in the flesh like you say.
  6. T

Thanks, I'll have a look
  7. T

Hi Does anyone on here have a tegiwa Carbon bonnet for their ep3? What's the quality and fit like compared to a metal oem one? How does the carbon like being outside? Any pics on a cosmic grey facelift would be good if you have any, could find much on Google. Thanks Ad
  8. T

ITG Maxogen to Hondata Airbox EP3

Thanks, that's what I needed to know!
  9. T

ITG Maxogen to Hondata Airbox EP3

Has anyone gone from an ITG maxogen to a hondata'd standard air box on their ep3? Did you notice any change in the car? I'm considering doing this myself. Thanks Adam
  10. T

Shudder From New Clutch

Did he manage to resolve his issue?
  11. T

Installing new boot carpet

Ok nice one. Once I've done it, I'll let you know how I did it! Back seats down sounds legit.
  12. T

Thanks, I'll give it a go tomorrow
  13. T

Hi, does anyone know how to remove the boot carpet from an ep3? My one needs replacing and I don't want to just rip the old one out in case I damage any clips/fasteners. I've got one to go in, it looks like it should slide from a couple of clips but can't seem to figure it out  Thanks
  14. T

New clutch, synchros and flywheel, now getting knocking/notching clutch pedal

All booked in for Monday morning, new caliper and the clutch master cylinder is being investigated. Thanks
  15. T

I've asked them, although they're a fair way from me. I'll have a look at the fluid levels later. I've got a caliper binding so I'm taking it to a local garage to me for that and I'll get them to check it over. I'm not sure that what I'm feeling isn't the brake issue accentuated down the clutch...
  16. T

A few weeks back I had a new clutch, synchros and flywheel fitted to my 54 plate ep3. Everything feels great, and as it should, other than every now and then as I release the clutch I'm getting a knocking/notching feeling from the clutch pedal. Anyone else experienced this or know the cause...
  17. T

EP3 Centre Console Colour

I know this is an old post, but did you ever find out which paint to buy? Need to know for my din fascia! Thanks
  18. T

Body shop in Birmingham for light rust on arches

Has anyone got a good body shop in Birmingham that they'd recommend for a couple of small spots of rust on the arch of my cosmic grey ep3? Thanks Adam
  19. T

ITG Maxogen vs. AEM v2 ep3

I'm swaying toward the ITG as I'm not in it for the noise (the fact that it's quiet is a big bonus) and have no plans to go full out with the bolts on mods. Possible a PRC and Hondata/remap to compliment the intake and my nonres mid pipe.
  20. T

ITG Maxogen vs. AEM v2 ep3

Hi, I'm weighing up these two intakes for my ep3. Anyone has experience of both? I'm being told different things by different people. Heatsoak on the v2 from most people, then a tuning company telling me the ITG is restrictive, when everything I'm reading online says it's second only to the...
  21. T

Gearbox whine a problem?

I'm pretty sure it's the auxiliary pulley/belt. It's really quiet, really only noticing it now the heatshields are gone and it matches the throttle, you can't really hear it once up to travelling speed either. Reckon it's worth an hours labour to check it out though?
  22. T

Gearbox whine a problem?

Wasn't the gear box, phew.
  23. T

Gearbox whine a problem?

Thanks, time to have a look at my warranty then.
  24. T

Gearbox whine a problem?

Got a bit of a whine from the gearbox on my 79k ep3. Pretty sure it's the gearbox as it goes when I'm motionless or when I depress the clutch. Gearbox is function well though, just as it should. No crunches or anything else. Is it anything to worry about, or is it just a quirk of the model? It's...
  25. T

EP3 Rattle at 3k rpm

I know, only four years too late but worth asking!
  26. T

EP3 Rattle at 3k rpm

Sounds like I may have the same issue, did you find a fix in the end?
  27. T

Battery leaked during transportation, safe to use?

Took it back today and was given a no quibble replacement. Lovely!
  28. T

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. I'll take it back for an exchange if possible.
  29. T

Right so I bought a new battery, popped it in the boot to take it home, get home and it's fallen over and has leaked slightly. If it safe to use? It's a banner with a three year warranty. Should it have leaked?
  30. T

EP3 Piper Catback

Thanks, think I'm pretty much sold. Can't warrant it for a couple of months yet though. Cheers for your help
  31. T

EP3 Piper Catback

That's exactly why I'm looking at it too! Good that it's not noisy also. Did you notice much difference in power at all?
  32. T

EP3 Piper Catback

Cheers, have you got the one with two silencers or just the one? Quiet as the tegiwa catback? I'm not into massive noise, I'd rather it quiet to be fair. Thanks for replying Ad
  33. T

EP3 Piper Catback

Hi Has anyone had any experience with the Piper catback for the EP3? I'm looking at these as you can have them look like the standard back box and they say that they're relatively quiet. I can't seem to find much about them online. Thanks Adam
Back