• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Timing Chain

http://www.grinspeed.co.uk/product/genuine-honda-timing-chain-kit-fitted/ Grinspeed are doing them at £590, ive just seen.
  2. D

Timing Chain

Thank you Tegiwa!
  3. D

LSD which one to go for?

How much roughly is the cost to fit an LSD because I am very tempted by the Quaife ATB
  4. D

Timing Chain

Hi, I think its come to that time where the EP needs a new chain. Its juts hit 111k and seeing as it goes on track its about time I got it done. I was just wondering how much is it going to set me back on getting one fitted? Or is there a bit more life left in it? Cheers Dom
  5. D

Decat pipe fitting

So would the decat pip fit a Subaru and Evo?
  6. D

Stiff getting into gear EP3

Clutch has solved it, Grinspeed did the job again!
  7. D

Decat pipe fitting

Thought so it seemed rather wide haha, what manifolds would fit it?
  8. D

Decat pipe fitting

Will a 4" flange on the top of a decat, fit on to the standard cast manifold? Cheers Dom
  9. D

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

I got 6 litres of Shell Helix from Opie on a deal and a Short Hamp Oil Filter. Will see how it gets on at Anglesey this weekend haha
  10. D

I will do ad, sounds similar to what mine is like, the big thing is does it still change when your in vtec? Cause mine only gets into gear every like 1 in 3 times when in vtec.
  11. D

The bite point is right at the bottom of the pedal and sometimes with the clutch pedal right down its still bitting slightly so it's the tell tale sign of a tired clutch. Plus us piece of mind I know it will be right once Grinspeed have sorted it.
  12. D

Cheers pal, was on the phone to Grinspeed and they said the same thing. So getting a new clutch fitted by them next week, the cars still under warranty so Ive got lucky and the dealer has said I can get it done at Grinspeed. Winner Winner, now just lets hope it solves it, he said if it was...
  13. D

Hi, The gears on my EP3 are stiff to get into gears, sometimes they slide in fine but then other times they are stiff as out to get in to gear. Posssible oil in the box needs redoing? Also it's running an exedy clutch so I wouldn't think it was fit, the car isn't running "big power" or...
  14. D

Brilliant, cheers for that guys!
  15. D

Hi, Just about to swap the oil on my EP3 got a couple of track days lined up in it and just wondering are there any preferences to what oil I should use and also filter? Cheers Dom
  16. D

Toda Decat (Race Pipe) fitting onto Standard Manifold

Hi, I've just purchased a 2nd hand Toda race pipe which I believe does fit onto the standard Ep3 manifold but I need a new gasket (think its a 2.5"). Please could you point me into the right direction of what I need to make this to fit, its going onto a unsilcened centre section. LOUD! Ive...
  17. D

Brake Fluid

Brilliant Cheers for that.
  18. D

Brake Fluid

Hi, Just wondering which is the best brake fluid to use on track? Just got myself an EP3. Cheers Dom
Back