• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. smudge1888

redex any good???

that all depends on what fuel you have been running through it in the first place if it'sTesco 95 that's full of *****
  2. smudge1888

redex any good???

I must admit i put redex into mine and run it normally for a week with a full tank of tesco 99 and i must admit it is responsive and feels a bit more grunty after that i changed the plugs air filter and it just keeps getting better
  3. smudge1888

What Brakes and Discs?

so I should be ok with fedoro pads and will I get solid or slotted discs ?
  4. smudge1888

What Brakes and Discs?

Loxy I've been on YouTube to see some pads and s few of the cars with your pads seem squeely what's your take on ebc pads or is the noise from pads related to the roters ?
  5. smudge1888

FN2 MODIFY

Hi there i am new to the Type R family and i was hoping to get some advice on where is best to start when wanting to modify my FN2 please would love to get some feedback thank you everyone in advance Kind Regards Smudge:) also how can i post a pic of my baby on here I've an iMac and just can...
  6. smudge1888

FN2 FN2 LED Lights

Hi there Bessim can I ask where you got your reverse lights and number plate led lights please? Kind regards Smudge
  7. smudge1888

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook sorry mate how much for FN2 skirt decals mate. Kind regards Smudge
  8. smudge1888

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Foxy where can i get type r decals for my sides please
  9. smudge1888

What Brakes and Discs?

Loxy can the back lighting display be changed or is there a setting to change the colour on an FN2 ? Kind regards Smudge
  10. smudge1888

What Brakes and Discs?

Thank you very much Loxy are there any suppliers on the site for these type of discs and pads ? also can i just ask lol sorry I'm not great with fitting things and generally new to this the footwell lights are they easy to fit (for the normal person) and where could i possibly view a video of it...
  11. smudge1888

What Brakes and Discs?

Hi there I'm new to site and Type R, i have an 09 FN2 GT and was looking to get some better brakes and pads put on, I'm not great technically guys so i apologise just lol also was looking to change footwell light to LED can this be done and how. Thanks in advance Smudge
Back