• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

Hello, I'm going to buy a new exhaust. I have a used Miltek non-res on it at the moment (unsure how old) and I do really like the sound/volume of it but I've had issues with it and its put me off a bit, I don't want to shell out £650 to have it breaking on me. Has anyone else swapped from...
  2. xRDK

FN2 Clutches...

Is the Exedy clutch worth the extra £80ish? Exedy; http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/fn/drivetrain/exedy-stage-1-clutch-kit-honda-k-series-k20a-k20z.html Also; Cox motor parts seem to have 3 clutches for the FN2... Mine is 2010 so these 2 seem relevant but which one is it...
  3. xRDK

Declaring mods you don't have...

Bit of weird one but I was just wondering; is there any issue with declaring mods you're definitely going to get but don't actually have yet? Reason for doing this being dodging "admin fees" for modifying your policy, "Admin Fees" being insurance speak for twisting the barbed rod they're...
  4. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust BHP increase

I would've thought that this would've been asked already but can't seem to find anything on here or on google. I had a Miltek non-res fitted to my car yesterday and when telling Adrian Flux today they asked if it had increased horse power or not and tbh I had no idea, I initially said I didn't...
  5. xRDK

FN2 Sometimes there's a delay between pressing the accelerator and i going

This mainly happens with the air-con on and it's not consistent, only some times - the delay is slight, like 1/4 of a second, but it's noticeable. Little bit about the car; 2010, 65k miles, 1 previous owner, full Honda service history, last serviced in March, done around 4k miles since then...
  6. xRDK

Bulb change FN2 2010

I'm starting to think I'm being thick here, I can't find any guides on here, google or youtube for this which suggests to me that no-ones asks this because it's a simple job (or it's impossible and requires the dealer to it (per the advice of the manual)) How do I change the front, drivers...
  7. xRDK

Screeching/scraping noise when braking

Hello, This is a shot in the dark. I've had this before, it was resolved by my mechanic taking off my wheel and giving the brake a clean. I found a thread on this after getting it fixed and it's a stone stuck behind the brake disc - I'm trying to locate said post but I can't find it! Please...
  8. xRDK

FN2 - Oil usage.

Hi There, I'm new to the whole performance car scene, I've never had to top-up oil on any of my cars so it was quite scary when I got the check oil light for the first time in December. I've had a search but I haven't really found anything concrete, from researching it - abnormal oil usage can...
Back