• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. FN2TOM

FN2 Damaged radiator

Hiya all, wonder if anyone can help. I had a run in with a fox yesterday morning and its pushed the rad back off its mountings a punched a hole clean through it. Does anyone have a idea how much an oem rad is to supply and fit. Thanks in advance Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. FN2TOM

FN2 FN2 Ticking engine

When my FN2 is cold it runs sweet as a nut when its cold but after a few miles once its got warm there is a ticking noise in the background on tick over. Has anyone experienced this, if so it would great if you could shed a bit a light on it. Thanks... Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. FN2TOM

FN2 Sports Cat Advice

Hiya, i want to get a sports cat and exhaust manifold to my FN2 and the only one i can find is made by Piper, was wondering if anyone has had any experience of these or can point me in the direction of an alternative. Thanks Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. FN2TOM

AEM vs HKS

Hiya, just looking for a bit of advice please. I have currently got an AEM air intake on my FN2 but am considering changing it to a HKS RSK, one for asthetics and two hopefully for better gains as i'm having a sports cat and exhaust manifold done as well. Is there much difference between the...
  5. FN2TOM

FN2 FN2 Strut Brace

Hiya, my car is booked in at TDi North to be lowered and have the FRSU. Was wondering if it would benefit from a front and or rear strut brace to compliment the FRSU. Would appreciate any help and suggestions. Many Thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  6. FN2TOM

FN2 Grille Emblem

Been and collected the grille emblem and two side stickers for my FN2 and looking at the instructions i can't believe you have to remove the bumper the fit the grille badge. Surely honda could have devised a better way of getting at the grille Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  7. FN2TOM

Number plates

Hiya, has anyone got a picture of a square number plate on the front of their fn2 only i'm considering one for mine but just want to see what it looks like. Thanks alot Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  8. FN2TOM

FRSU

My FN2 is booked in at TDi North for the FRSU and was wondering how much of a difference you notice, does it affect the ride quality at all? Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  9. FN2TOM

FN2 Wheel clearance

I'm going to put the eibach 15mm wheel spacers on my fn2 but also want to lowering the suspension by 15mm as well, was wondering if anyone had done something similar and just wanted to know if they're is enough clearance on the wheel arches with the steering on full lock. Thanks in advance...
  10. FN2TOM

Balance delete shaft

If i get a balance delete shaft fitted to my FN2 what sort of power gains should i expect along with Tdi Norths drop in cams and a remap. The car already has supporting mods and a flash pro Many thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  11. FN2TOM

FN2 Engine Mods

I've asked before on here about engine mods but i was wondering if anyone can help? My FN2 is currently running at around 228bhp with a milltek exhaust, fd2 throttle body, skunk2 inlet manifold, induction kit and re-map all done at TDi North I am considering having the Skunk2 Series 1 tuner...
  12. FN2TOM

FN2 Door handle cover

Hiya, the plastic aliminium look cover has started to come away at the front, looks like the clip has snapped. Is it possible to change just the cover or is it a complete unit i'm looking at. Many Thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  13. FN2TOM

Car sticker

Hiya, this ones for Loxy. Bit of a random one mate but on your old FN2 you had the red Hatton sticker on the back, what is that bud? Thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  14. FN2TOM

FN2 GP Bodykit

Have seen a few fn2's recently with the GP kit on them and decided i want it on mine now. Is it a big job in which you have remove the bumpers or does in clip in place of the oem one? I'd rather do it myself than pay the over the top Honda labour rate. Thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  15. FN2TOM

FN2 Sports Cat

Hiya, i'm looking for a bit of advice please. I have added a few parts to my fn2, milltek exhaust, induction kit, fd2 throttle body, skunk 2 inlet manifold and a re-map. I want to try and squeeze a little more power from it. Thinking along the lines of a sports cat and was wondering if i would...
  16. FN2TOM

Skunk 2 Gearknob

Hiya all, i want to replace the oem gearknob with a skunk2 and was wondering how the gearknob comes off as i don't want to start pulling at things and damage something. Thanks for your help Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  17. FN2TOM

FN2 Engine rev limiter

Does anyone know why the vtec engine won't rev above around 4500 rpm when the car is stationary, is it just to save the engine? Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  18. FN2TOM

FN2 Track day tyres

Hiya, was looking some advice as to what would be the best tyres to fit on my fn2 for track day use, going to the nurburgring so they are probably going to get a bit of a bashing. Thanks Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  19. FN2TOM

FN2 Brake upgrade

I'm taking my fn2 to the nurburgring later on in the year and am thinking the oem brakes might not be up to the job as i get a bit of fade under enthusiastic road use, will a better quality pad help, was thinking ferodo or cosworth or will a stoptech upgrade be a more sensible idea? Sent from...
  20. FN2TOM

FN2 Best oil to use

As the vtec engine can use alot of oil is there a brand that is best to use has anyone found or they all pretty much the same. I'm using castrol edge at the moment Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
  21. FN2TOM

Throttle body and intake

Hiya, i'm looking at getting the bigger throttle body and intake for my fn2 and was wondering if any new if knew whats the best combination eg: spoon, skunk2 etc. Also a heads up where the best place to source the parts. Thanks
  22. FN2TOM

Best FN2 wind deflectors

Could anyone give some advice please? I'm after some wind deflectors for my FN2 and was wondering which were the best for quality, fitting etc. Is it the team heko ones or climair as they look pretty much the same.
  23. FN2TOM

FN2 brake upgrade

Ive got a 2007 FN2 and find the OEM brakes lacking and prone to fade. Has anyone got any suggestions as what is the best road to go down. I dont know whether to go for new 4 pot calipers and bigger discs or will a decent pad and fluid change improve things. I'm planning a few track days so want...
Back