• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Z

My first Honda - silver Type R ep3

Did a bit more to tidy up to engine bay. Got rid of the crumbling battery tie down. Looks much better. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Just read this whole thread and really enjoyed it. It's a lovely car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Z

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Lovely. Thanks mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Z

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

I love the sills. Where did you get them from mate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Z

Out with the old, in with the Cosmic!

Did you do a coat of lacquer when you painted the centre console? Going to do mine as I hate that grey colour. Feels very dated Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Z

Looks lovely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Z

Had a spare few hours which is very rare these days so started trying to clean up the engine bay. Did a lot of research online as didn't want to get water anywhere I shouldn't. Before - looking pretty grim First step was to use cling film and bags to cover the areas I didn't want...
  8. Z

Thanks mate. The sound is very addictive and it's going to cost me a lot in petrol :). Thanks for the kind words ref the Eunos. I do love the car but just needed something a bit quicker and warmer. Looking forward to getting the Eunos out in the summer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Z

I got a cheap k&n typhoon off eBay. I know people hate them but I had one on one of my mx5s and really liked the noise. I fitted it today which was pretty straightforward considering I have no talent with a spanner whatsoever. I personally really like it and gave the car a good drive this...
  10. Z

My Milano Red CTR

This is stunning. Great work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Z

Danger's new whip - Venom

I really like the yellow callipers. Nice work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Z

The theme for my Eunos was a retro racer look which I think I achieved. A part of this was building a custom radio delete. Not having a decent radio can be frustrating on long drives once the novelty of the decat exhaust wore off so I thought I would invest in something more up to date for...
  13. Z

Thanks mate. Just an eBay special. Don't see much point in spending a lot of money on a gear know as I would rather spend it on wheels and coilovers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Z

Got a couple of Civic based Christmas presents this year. Much happier with just a black gear knob. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Z

Thank you. I have heard people say they go well on track. Thanks mate. They are fun in the summer but I have found it troublesome in the winter so it went in the garage today. Means I can get to know the Type R on sunny days like today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Z

Hi I am new to this group and Hondas. I have always liked Japanese cars and have had MX5s and Scoobies in the past. I currently also own a 1989 Eunos which I have done quite a bit of work on to get it into good shape. I have always liked the ep3 and have had a few friends own the Type...
Back