• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

Let me get a new job :D Interview next Friday near Oxford lol. Then will get the remap and mani/ sports cat on lol

I see you have the Mugen coil cover now. The screws and stuff you get with it were err hmmm on the EP3 lol
I'm in that boat too haha! Got money aside to cover the tax, MOT and insurance plus some more which can go on mods if my job transition goes smoothly! Also I'll be going from monthly to weekly pay so I'll have to be careful not to get carried away haha!

Latest Upfdate.

Well, I was at Elite custom Exhausts today. They have said that it would do more harm than good to take the minor dents out my other twinloop b-pipe. And would have spoiled it. The dents are just on the b pipe silencer. Won't bee seen once on the car.

So I have taken pics of the Mugen twinloop catback and of the two minor dents. This hasn't been used or fitted on to the car. So mostly new.

Will get the thread set up in the for sale section soon. I have wrapped the system in bubble wrap ready for shipping when need be. Don't worry I took all the pics beforehand lol.

Got mine yesterday too! Yours look really good with the Mugen logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday too! Yours look really good with the Mugen logo

Thanks. I asked him to add in the Mugen logo. :D He designed it then sent me the final design via email.

Now you need the other Twinloop from me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Very smart them, make a big difference. Haven't put mine on yet with all the rain, I see the weather's not much better your way!

Nope. I degreased my sills and fitted them. But cold weather/damp was affecting them sticking in one place. I will use a hair dryer heat the glue and the plastic sills. But yeah they are quality build from Rigsby. I am very pleased with them.

Always loved the Carbon Sill Plates, just never got round to actually buying any. These look fantastic pal :cool:

Back