• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. therealtimmsy

I need help. FN2 Type R

Hi gents and gals, I recently acquired my type R (jan) and the auto function on the headlights only turned on the DRL's. Coming from a car that had auto lights, this was driving me nuts as i kept forgetting to turn on my lights. So i ordered me a new sensor, fitted it, and i'm still only...
  2. therealtimmsy

Revitalise Your Alcantara - FIX

PREWARNING - THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WORKED FOR ME AND I URGE YOU --- TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU DAMAGING YOUR SEATS. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. Hi guys, i'm guessing many of you have worn out Alcantara seats, with a few 'shiny' patches and it looks like your seats...
  3. therealtimmsy

Help Required - Auto Headlights.

Hi everyone, I was just wondering, with my headlights in auto mode, should my dipped beam be on after dusk? Cause all i'm getting on all the time in auto is the little side lights (closest ones to centre grill) so im having to put my lights on every time it gets dark.... My old car had auto so...
  4. therealtimmsy

Squeaky Clutch Pedal - FIX!

Hi Guys, my first post here and a new owner of a black 2008 CTR. So yeah, i knew about the squeaky clutch problem before i even test drove it and low and behold! it has it :/ So i read a few things about master cylinders etc. blah... But it felt like it was right there, under my foot, not...
Back