• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Still good for track use?

Thanks guys. Yeah I don't know the history of them. Was thinking to perform a fatality on them this weekend, but you are right there would be some heavy pressure applied on... Don't want to hear a loud BOOM while flying on track! cheers :lol:
  2. K

Still good for track use?

Hi Guys, Would you use it on track one more time, or is it too risky? It seems like they were used with tyre pressure being too low or something... no cracks thought! Going on track on Sunday, and I just realised that’s how my dry set of Toyos T1R looks like… other is uni rainsport 3 but its...
  3. K

Nighthawk Black Type R EP3 234bhp

Hi Guys, Its nice to know im not the only one in East Yorkshire, the land of Vauxhall's & Proton's! Yeah it's pretty quick true, my girlfriend is afraid of it and refuses to drive with me! Its probably because of the lack of sound insulation & the exhaust (just under 100db), it feels like...
  4. K

Nighthawk Black Type R EP3 234bhp

Hi Guys, Here’s my new buy. “Bought not built” It will be used mostly on track with ocassional daily use during the warm months. KPRO’ed at 234bhp 179ft/lb. Mileage currently at 80k. Ported RBC with S90 throttle body (60mm) Gruppe M intake, DC 4-2-1 manifold with custom 3" exhaust from solid...
  5. K

EP3 Do you know this ep3 type r? black with red wheels

please close / remove. cheers
  6. K

EP3 Do you know this ep3 type r? black with red wheels

Hi there, I’m a newbie but didn’t say hello just yet as I don’t have a type r :D hence the question! Do you know this car? Its the one I’m looking at currently, i have a feeling that it might be known in here. thanks for any info.
Back